KSM MBCM Overlay V2.5 New previews

ksmlove000

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The download page says 1280x1024...I hope this can be adjusted in future, I don't play on that resolution, but I love this overlay.

yeah same here... the reason i ask is because where the pitch selections are it is really hard to read on my screen

If i go back to my old overlay wiill i have to change the igcrsr.fsh file (runner PIP)

The overlay looks great, the batting views are pretty good (I think I still like Trues a little better), but the pitching view really sucks for me. I simply do not like having the camera attached to the ball. If the camera just stayed static behind the pitcher like it is when you first start out, it would be great. The camera being attached to the ball really takes away from the realism for me, and makes the game seem a bit arcadish.

Is it possible to get your pitcher view, but without the camera movement? Did you change anything else as far as game play is concerned in this file?

Thanks for the overlay KSM, great job.

Just a general question here, i've edited the pitch meter location using the fes_ingameoverlay.fel file to get it above the umpire; I'm wondering if I could move the "perfect/early/late" text that appears after a pitch up there too; if not how do I delete them?

EDIT: i've solved that problem by using an old fel file i had saved.

Love the overlay, thank you KSM

Same problem here. But it works fine in my dynasty.

Edit: Check that. It happens in my dynasty to. Only at Fenway Park. I'm already using the lite version.

one file is oversized for some reason

igonly.big is 50MB but it only contains 1mb of files

ingame.big contains a fsh named ingameov.fsh when it should only contain .FEL files

I fixed both of the issues and no problems with fenway

Archived