KSM MBCM Overlay V2.5 New previews

ksmlove000

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the fix Kraw :hail:

Now if anyone could tell me how to move the "perfect/early/late" messages that appear after the pitches?

I prefer the pitch meter just above the umpire in view 6; and those messages appearing in the default location don't make much sense.

If not how can I get rid of them?

Thanks in advance.

Hummm .... seems to me like this overlay desperately needs a new updated version with all the many fixes :o btw I love the amount of info that you got "on screen" but I will LOVE to see it "adapted" to the 07 MOD overlay layout, it is way more clean than this one, and IMO have a more professional look, this looks "a bit" arcadish to me, otherwise it is a GREAT improvement to the way we still (wake up EA!) play this great game.

thanks KSM, and the datafile .... for when ? I always play with yours or else MD's famous 3.1

Hey there quick question, is there any way that us people who have no idea what to do with wrigley field get a readme file or a walk through? I tried to do what was mentioned about a page or two back regarding wrigley field I it still crashes for me. Thanks in advance.

Archived