• Cleveland Indians
    • Philladelphia Phillies
    • Toronto Blue Jays
    • San Diego Padres

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Have patience. Patience is a vritue. He's not stopping anything .... just putting it on hold ... kind of like what Romney initially did.

School is more important especially at this time of the school year. And besides, there's a lot of time left before Baseball's opening day to finish the dynasty and to see which New York team comes out ontop.

Dudley >>> take care of school and we'll be here to find out what happens. Take care and good luck with school.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's called not having time to do something you idiot, and the file i had got deleted. So please. shut up.

Who really is the idiot here. Me or the super genius who posts a season long dynasty only to lose the file 1 short of the world series.

Dudleydowright.....Super Genius.

I am not saying it is easy. It's hard enough for me to get through a season without the added headache of putting together the presentation dudley did. My point was he had many fans of the season, myself included. I believe it would have been nice to at least post there will be no finale. Instead, I got called idiot. Good times.

I am not saying it is easy. It's hard enough for me to get through a season without the added headache of putting together the presentation dudley did. My point was he had many fans of the season, myself included. I believe it would have been nice to at least post there will be no finale. Instead, I got called idiot. Good times.

And because of me losing my file, i'm starting a new dynasty for this season this week. There ya happy now?

Archived