• Milwaukee Brewers
    • New York Yankees
    • New York Mets
    • Cleveland Indians
    • Philladelphia Phillies
    • Toronto Blue Jays
    • San Diego Padres

DynastyFile1.jpg

This is my first dynasty, So bear with me people please, I'll have more tomorrow, It's too late right now

Difficulty - All-Star

Fielding - Manual

Batting View -Hitters Eye

Fielding View - Zoom

Strikezone - on

Hot/Cold Zones - Off

Pitch Cursor - On

Hitters Eye - on

Rosters - K.G Baseball 4.0

Sliders - Hoops27 All Star Sliders, With a little fix by me

Datafile - Original MVP 07 Datafile

Unis - KC's Total MLB Uniform Pack v1.27

Stadiums - Big O, Pirate, Others

Overlays and Field Graphics - Trues' ESPN Overlay 2007

Spungo's Gloves

Cyberfaces - Jogar and Others

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I can do is wish you luck with this franchise.

OFF:What is Hot/Cold Zones?I know they are those colors on the strike zone,but I don't know what they mean?

red=hot

blue=cold

hitters are more likely to punish you if you throw a pitch in their hot zones than their cold zones.

Wow, like Reyes much?

Not only did you put him on steroids in the offseason, you also upped him a point in power/contact again b/f your first game. :headache:

I was hoping this would be a good Mets dynasty, but you've lost me as a follower w/ those attributes.

BTW, I predict Reyes to be the all-time HR champ in 5 years....

DAMN :yernuts: I took the wrong roster. I picked the one my cousin uses. I'll have it fixed :headache:

It's all fun and games until someone gets caught cheating... lol.

Nice try with the whole "wrong roster" bit. Good luck from here on out.

DynastyFile1.jpg

April3rdRecap.jpg

Recap

St Louis-- Today was Opening Day as the defending World Series Champs ST Louis Cardinals faced the New York Mets. The Cardinals opened up the scoring in the first inning by scoring 4 runs, 3 of them were provided by Jim Edmonds with a 3-run Home Run. Meanwhile Chris Carpenter dominated the Mets bats by pitching 8 solid innings, and only giving up 4 runs. While Tom Glavine didnt do so well, giving up 5 Runs and 6 hits. Albert Pujols also provided the spark for the Cards as he hit 2 Hoem runs off Tom Glavine, to cap off the win for the Cards 6-4

No offense JoeSmith35 I know it sounds like I'm out to insult you since you're a Met fan and I'm a Yankee fan, but it's not. Just up the sliders for power and contact instead of the player's stats. That way it doesn't get into the way of how the game runs itself (like the stats accumulated if you simmed a few games, player progression, etc.)

hmm no offense to any guys here, but really calm the hell down, if you dont like it dont follow. Their is no reason to spam his topic with complaints just dont bother following it and besides 1. he changed it back 2. he lost. Jesus give him a break

hmm no offense to any guys here, but really calm the hell down, if you dont like it dont follow. Their is no reason to spam his topic with complaints just dont bother following it and besides 1. he changed it back 2. he lost. Jesus give him a break

Enough said. :) Running a great dynasty here, Joe. Keep up the good work. :)

Archived