• New York Mets
    • Cleveland Indians
    • Philladelphia Phillies
    • Toronto Blue Jays
    • San Diego Padres

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, sorry my dynasty isnt going as fast as i thought, The computer im using here in Florida isnt in good condition, and i have a thousand other people using it, I'm come back to Jersey on Friday, so maybe Saturday, I'll play a few games, But i'll try to get some in this last week! Thanks for Following guys, and thanks for the comments

--Joe

DynastyFile1.jpg

april10threcapid2.jpg

Atlanta(AP)-- The Mets came in having won thier last 5 games. They came in looking to go home with a sweep of thier division rivals. But the Braves thought otherwise today. As newly acquired 1B Mark Teixiera made his Braves debut, along with new Mets 2B Luis Castillo. The Mets came out first as Jose Reyes and Shawn Green homered for New York. That would be it for the Mets.

But that wasnt the case for Atlanta, in the 5th inning, With 2 runners on. Pedro Martinez hangs a change-up that leaves the yard to give the Braves a 3-2 lead. They wouldnt stop there as the punded Pedro and Duaner Sanchez for 7 runs. Mark Teixiera also homered to get his first as a brave

DynastyFile1.jpg

April11threcap.jpg

New York (AP) -- The Mets had one heck of a road trip going 5-1. The Mets came home with a plesant surprise, as the 2006 NL East championship flag was raised in center field. The Mets sent Tom Glavine against phenom Cole Hamels. Things didnt go well for Hamels early giving up a triple to Luis Castillo, then a homerun to Carlos Beltran. Then comes the top of the 7th. a runner on. Victorino lashes one past Beltran's diving attempt, running all the way home for a 2-run inside the park homer. Duaner Sanchez was able to get out of the jam to keep the game 6-5. Billy Wagner came on and shut the door as the New York Mets defeat the Phillies 6-5

Mets 6 -- Phillies 5

DynastyFile1.jpg

April13threcap.jpg

New York (AP) - The Phillies were not going to give up easily to the Mets as they came into today's game. The Fightin' Phils sent out Jamie (Cottonball) Moyer against Orlando Hernandez for the Amazins' The Phillies struck first with a Bomb by Ryan Howard that made it 3-0. But after scoring a run, Carlos Beltran hit a 2-run homer to tie it up. Then the next batter David Wright lined one off the retired numbers to make it a 4-3 Mets lead.

But then the same inning, Chase Utley hit a home run of El Duque to tie it up at 4. The game went tied till the 7th inning, 2 runners on, Joe Smith on the mound, Ryan Howard at the plate. a 2-2 change-up by Smith was ripped way out to center field by Ryan Howard to give the Phillies the lead. Victorino also hit a homer to make it a 9-6 game. Tom "Flash" Gordon closed it out as the Mets fall to the Phils 9-6

Phillies 9 -- Mets 6

Archived