• New York Mets
    • Cleveland Indians
    • Philladelphia Phillies
    • Toronto Blue Jays
    • San Diego Padres

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm no offense to any guys here, but really calm the hell down, if you dont like it dont follow. Their is no reason to spam his topic with complaints just dont bother following it and besides 1. he changed it back 2. he lost. Jesus give him a break

I made good suggestions to keep his dynasty realistic. Screw off.

Well, Here's a recap :)

DynastyFile1.jpg

April5thRecap.jpg

P.S, If you look where it says ''MLB Headlines" You actually see final scores from actual dynasties from MVPmods. The First one is the Devil Rays CAP Dynasty, The Second one is JoeRudi's Cubs dynasty, then i put stedfunks Pad's dynasty, So whatever was the last game you played in your dynasty, I'll put it as one of the headlines when i recap

Your recap is looking quite nice. Very original. One thing I would suggest is to make it a little bit bigger so that the scores from other games are more readable/legible. And also try a different font for your write-ups. Apart from that its very nicely done. Take care.

Looking much better, JS. Posting scores from around the 'site' is one of the most original ideas I have seen in a dynasty. If that was your original idea, hats off. :) As a matter of fact, if schedules allowed, a whole board could be created to post dynasty scores. It would be hard to keep in tact with so many different people posting at different times, but I love the idea.

As far as your recaps, my suggestion is to keep plugging away at them and stay as original as you can. IMO, content is much more important. The 'eye candy' will come with practice.

Good job, man. Keep it up.

Good work man, good to see this dynasty getting off the ground.

Love the idea on the scores from this site, great thinking. Pity that the game you have there from my dynasty was a game I'd rather forget.

Archived