Rookie portrait pack v1

Borgi

I'm releasing a rookie portrait pack with mostly first rounders of this years draft. Any request will be cool in this forum, any complaints, questions, etc. Keep in mind it is hard to find picks of rookies, so they wont be great, but it's better than a black space....so far Ive got David Price and Mike Moustakas done. These guys are all in URs 8.6 roster release. I will put instructions of how to install these once I'm done! Enjoy.

PS as of right now they wont be TiT compatible, because I don't know how to make it like that. You will need MVPedit for these, so if you want them, get MVPedit please! Thank you.

I didnt see him, but Ill look once again, and so MVPedit search.....

BTW

PACK ONE IS RELEASED, sorry for the suckiness.............vitters and a few suck

but its better than nothing......couldnt find an easy pic for the ones that sucked so thats why they did........

hello brothers me pueden decir como hago para cambiar el tipo de formato de jpeg a fsh para ponerselas a algunos jugadores que faltan por favor agradesco su respuesta

hello brothers can say to me since I make to change the type of JPEG format fsh to put them to it to some players who lack agradesco their answer please

:shrug:

Guess im never using an online translator again

HFLR maybe you should field this question because you could understand what he is asking

all i know is that jpeg isnt used at all with portraits. its bmp. to convert the bmp to a .fsh either install the bmp in mvpedit or install eagraph and replace another fsh with your bmp s and then extract that fsh. install with TiT

hey kraw, how do i make my portraits tit compatible when i release them....i dont no how to make them the .fsh, just know how to import via MVPedit....so i ask you what do i do...im fine with making portraits and getting them into my game, but i want to make it easier for other people who download my stuff, because right now you need MVPedit to install my stuff

so how to i make it tit compatible?

your the man kraw.....

hey kraw, how do i make my portraits tit compatible when i release them....i dont no how to make them the .fsh, just know how to import via MVPedit....so i ask you what do i do...im fine with making portraits and getting them into my game, but i want to make it easier for other people who download my stuff, because right now you need MVPedit to install my stuff

so how to i make it tit compatible?

your the man kraw.....

There is a portrait creator that converts your bmps to .fsh files.

hello brothers me pueden decir como hago para cambiar el tipo de formato de jpeg a fsh para ponerselas a algunos jugadores que faltan por favor agradesco su respuesta

Hello brothers can you tell me what I have to do to change the format from JPEG to FSH so I can add a few of the players I need, thanks and I appreciate your response

Archived