Take That Diamond Back!

georgex

[align=center]head.gif

ARIZONA (2-1) @ WASHINGTON (1-2) - PREGAME[/align]

[align=justify](Washington D.C.).- It is time to get some east action ladies & gentlemen! the Diamondbacks are facing the Washington Nationals for the next four games, all of them at the RFK Stadium. The first card the Snakes are going to show is the probable 2007 Cy Young Winner (In Real Life), Josh Beckett. The counterpart is the young rookie Jeremy Sowers, original from the Cleveland Indians, he has shown to be pretty unstable at the mound but when it comes the right time he just can be as good as slim.

The Diamodnbacks appereantly are going with Jonny Gomes on 5th position at bat, Jason Varitek being third and Ryan Spilborghs on the sixth position, the rest of the upper and lower middle and lower Line-Up remains the same, with Willits being first at bat, Cano second, Hafner fourth, Helms seventh an Lugo eigth.

The Cleveland Indians despite it's pretty bad show of pitching, they have an amazing line-up capable of making some damage, although Carlos Lee is suffering a slump, Russell Martin has carried the team this first three games with two home runs and 5 RBI. Wish us luck as we try to sweep the Washington Nationals to remain in the top of the division!.[/align]

[align=center]Spotted Player[/align]

[align=center]4iv.gif[/align]

[align=center]Starting Pitchers / Line-Ups[/align]

[align=center]4sp.gif

4lu.gif[/align]

[align=center]head.gif[/align]

[align=center]Extra-Show

D'backs win their first game in extra innings...[/align]

[align=center]4sb.gif[/align]

[align=center]>> FULL BOX SCORE AND PLAY-BY-PLAY <<[/align]

[align=justify](GAME RECAP COMING IN A FEW MINUTES, sorry guys have to go to the market, lol).[/align]

[align=center]4mvp.gif[/align]

[align=center]

GAME GALLERY

4ga.gif

4gb.gif

4gc.gif[/align]

Stay tuned!

xredsox5x3, thanks for the tip it's just that i'm latino and we say "He's at 5-3 today" for example. It's now fixed (look @ the last mvp just one post above)

And thanks to all the people that are watching and enjoying the dynasty. I'm making more improvements soon :)

nice dynasty...really enjoyable

i know it's early in the season..but i'm kinda irritated w/ the way your line up fluctuates everyday...

and do you change the lineup for the opposing team? or just leave it alone?

Yeah that's because, so far, i'm not getting what i expected from: Helms an probably Willits will be on bench in the next game. Varitek because he had 73% STM and wanted to give him a rest.

As for the opposite line-up. I leave it alone, should i change it?. I really don't know i'm new with this dynasty thing :p

[align=center]head.gif[/align]

[align=center]Ponson'd

D'backs were punished by a killing offensive and a solid Sidney Ponson...[/align]

[align=center]5sb.gif[/align]

[align=center]>> FULL BOX SCORE AND PLAY-BY-PLAY <<[/align]

[align=center]5pg.gif

5mvp.gif[/align]

[align=center]

GAME GALLERY

5ga.gif

5gb.gif

5gc.gif[/align]

Stay tuned!

PD Sorry for the HORRIBLE mistakes in some words... i'm just falling sleep

i love your slider...watever it is you're using..=P

LOVE the way home runs don't dominate your games...in some other dyansties (coff coff), you would see like 2 hrs a game for both team and the only way you can score is by the long ball

so keep it up...i'm really impressed..

and yes you should tweak the opposition's lineup a bit...cuz like last week, it didn't make very much sense for Casey to lead off..it'll be a little more logical too

Archived