The After Show

Skittles12

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breking News! The Milwaukee Brewers Right Fielder Corey Hart came to a practice today looking well, i bit bigger. Manager Ned Yost pulled him aside for a few minutes and asked him why he looked a bit bigger. Ned also asked for him to tell the honest truth, are you taking steroids? Hart blew up and started yelling at Yost, "Just because i have been doing better than before and i look bigger doesnt mean that i am on drugs." Corey then broke is bat and left the field. Ned reported Hart to Selig, and that we need to get him to go for a drug test. The next game when Corey came to the practice, looking the same still, he was shocked when police took him into there car, and drove off. He then was forced to go for a drug test. Corey was also forced to pay the 600k. The results are not in yet, but when they are we will have the story!

That is, by far, the post of the year. :lmao:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what ever. screw this. Danny shutup. im out of here

Listen to me. I personally do not care if you start a new dynasty every single week. That is your business.

But it is my business when you start telling these people in here to shut up. No one hates you. I don't think anyone cares enough about you to actually hate you. They came in here and kept on writing dynastie just like that to give you a hint that you keep on misspelling this word over and over. And that is all they were doing. I would suggest you to try the Firefox web browser, version 2.0. There is a spell checker in there that would have caught that mistake for you.

Again, no one hates you. But you have started out on the wrong foot here by your constant spamming and complaining about other people. I am sure if you did less of both you would get along with the other users here, many of which are good guys.

That's all the advice I can give you.

Archived