The After Show

Skittles12

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breking News! The Milwaukee Brewers Right Fielder Corey Hart came to a practice today looking well, i bit bigger. Manager Ned Yost pulled him aside for a few minutes and asked him why he looked a bit bigger. Ned also asked for him to tell the honest truth, are you taking steroids? Hart blew up and started yelling at Yost, "Just because i have been doing better than before and i look bigger doesnt mean that i am on drugs." Corey then broke is bat and left the field. Ned reported Hart to Selig, and that we need to get him to go for a drug test. The next game when Corey came to the practice, looking the same still, he was shocked when police took him into there car, and drove off. He then was forced to go for a drug test. Corey was also forced to pay the 600k. The results are not in yet, but when they are we will have the story!

Are you putting any thought into this at all, or are you just bored this evening, and feel the need to start yet another failed dynasty"?

its hard work, so im starting from the all-star game. I will be putting more effort into it after that. I am just doing small reports till then

Breking News! The Milwaukee Brewers Right Fielder Corey Hart came to a practice today looking well, i bit bigger. Manager Ned Yost pulled him aside for a few minutes and asked him why he looked a bit bigger. Ned also asked for him to tell the honest truth, are you taking steroids? Hart blew up and started yelling at Yost, "Just because i have been doing better than before and i look bigger doesnt mean that i am on drugs." Corey then broke is bat and left the field. Ned reported Hart to Selig, and that we need to get him to go for a drug test. The next game when Corey came to the practice, looking the same still, he was shocked when police took him into there car, and drove off. He then was forced to go for a drug test. Corey was also forced to pay the 600k. The results are not in yet, but when they are we will have the story!

wow

Are you putting any thought into this at all, or are you just bored this evening, and feel the need to start yet another failed dynasty"?

I thought it was dynastie

HAHAHAHAHA, he got bigger in one day? :huh: oh boy

if your going to be a smart boy go somewhere else, because you are getting on my nerves
If you are going to continue to get into an argument with every single person who says anything about you, get out of this site, because you are getting on EVERYBODY'S nerves.

Don't say everybody, unless it's everybody

I was saying the overwhelming majority, don't try to pick it apart, it was just an expression, a phrase, a form of speech. Geez...

since no one is following my dynastie and they will just use my topic to mock me and make fun of my dynastie, you guys got your wish. Im canning this dynastie.
You really don't get it, do you? After all of us talking about this dynastie, with bold letters and all, you don't know what we're getting at...

since no one is following my dynastie and they will just use my topic to mock me and make fun of my dynastie, you guys got your wish. Im canning this dynastie.

wow yet another waste of a dynasty... 0 for 8 for skittles "dynastie" lol... anyway, i think you should never start a dynasty again because this time you didnt even start a game. congrats skittles on another failed dynasty :balloons:

Archived