What are the craziest threads you've seen on this site?

hiheat32

i was reading that shortstop thread, and there was a link to a post where a member actually tried to say bobby abreu was better than puljols.

for you veteran members, what are the craziest, funniest, most retarded threads you have ever witnessed on this site? itd be nice to post the link to it (if it wasnt deleted) and give us your summary of it...

Well, there was of course karma. That was great. But my favorite probably was the 2 cents thread. That was pure gold. It would still be if someone didn't accidentally rip the living soul out of its innocent, helpless body... *cough, cough, DJ, cough, cough* I know there have been tons of others but I don't remember them all. Maybe that MVP 08 one (or three).

Actually, that shortstop one itself is pretty good. Not legendary, but still classic.

lol RQ, u haven't forgotten potching. :-(

Um lets see, pretty much any thread about Moose or Timay complaining which turned into a flame war.

The big red book of mods

KC, wasnt that 2004 turning into 2005?

The threads where people fought about 9/11 conspericies, and if Nostradamus is bullshit or not.

I could make pages and pages if I can remeber every one.

Good times at MVPmods.com

What about the one about Bill Hall? Some guy came in there and was saying something about Jeter, and, well it was crazy. Potching was good too. I also liked the "Binary saying hi" thread, if only for Eric's large, insane post all in binary. That Bobby Abreu thread was hilarious.

Archived