Da Fish are Back

andrewdon

Are You interested in my dynasty  

24 members have voted

1. 1.

• yes
    • no

I Have started a dynasty for the Florida Marlins and will and will use All Star level with a fantasy draft. Do not be suprised if the pictures are not good (i am using microsoft paint. Well here you go.

P.S. I was wondering if any one had suggestions for my presentation of this dynasty

Rosters and others coming soon.

I wish you the very best with your dynasty. Once you have your roster, possible rotation and lineups as well as perhaps some screenshots and some type of special quality (or unique way of doing things) that your dynasty can offer, I'm sure people will be interested. If you build it, they will come and if you do a good job where it may spark people's interest, you can do a good job. It's always good if you in some drama, controversy or perhaps some audience participation. If no one seems to follow at first, you have to leg it out. There are some very good dynasties here that can give you some ideas and some of them even started out with hardly any followers. Above, everything else, don't get annoyed and don't give up. As time goes on, you'll get more experience and you'll gain more followers. Pictures are always good and if you use a link to the boxscore (search for boxscore extractor in the download section) or some variation within. And most importantly, try to be unique (and creative). People sometimes get tired of seeing the same old thing and it may be interesting if there's a new twist on a dynasty. However, at the same time, some things work pretty well with most dynasties ... check the others out to see.

And try not to use Microsoft Paint. If you don't have access to or can't buy a graphics program like Photoshop or something similar, you can always try to download Paint Dot Net which is a free open source program that expands upon the ideas of Microsoft Paint as well as some of the functionality of other programs you can buy. You can search for it via Google. The link is http://www.getpaint.net/.

One last thing, before you submit anything you post, click preview first to preview what you typed to see if it's what you want. Or, at least use the edit button to edit a post that you want to change.

In any event, good luck with whatever you ultimately do and remember that Patience is a Virtue.

Good luck.

Archived