Do You Want To Be A Top 100 Baseball Prospect?

wolfy6finger

Which team should I use for .mbe file?  

76 members have voted

1. 1.

• Baltimore Orioles
    • Kansas City Royals
    • Oakland A's
    • Washington Nationals
    • Pittsburgh Pirates
    • San Francisco Giants

OH NO! What do you mean??

I'll gladly move positions, if you think it will help me out, but there is no other team that makes sense for me but the Cards!

I guess I could move if I *have* to... but people who know me would know that is just crazy talk.

That's it!

If I don't get playing time on the Cards, I revoke all my good wishes for your trip to Boston, which is already over! lol!

you'll be splitting time at SS and 2B. Three guys, two positions.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just a heads up: u spelled my guys name Cory Small on dynasty manager and its supposed to be Smalls. but hey, take ur time changing that (if at all). im sure this has been very difficult.

Ahh, brain cramp....I did all this after a 13-inning game and a long-drive home, plus a few drinks before, during and after the game... :coffee: ...and it was late.

I'l change it the next time I update the your player page.

as for quisenberry. With 3 guys sharing the spot, you'll play in about 70% of the games. So, you are getting plenty of playing time.

Trust me, you'll plenty of time to prove yourself to the Card organiztion, just not 90-100% of the time. In fact, no one on my class A team will get that.

As for Yadi, he's on the MLB team, you're stuck in Class A (and you don't want to be a catcher anyways, I have 2 guys there, splitting time)

Hey, is this thing still alive?

Ues, it is, I'm almost done readjusting order/rotations, etc. in MVPEdit. Also, been updating the DM pages when I can.

I'm expecting to start this this Saturday/Sunday.

(My plan of this past weekend went out the window when I went to Fenway to see the Cards in back-to-back games and got too hammered :hic: )

it was one day since a post, and you think it's dead?

Tell me about, I even posted why I wasn't gonna be on for a day or two (I was at Fenway all weekend). I do have a life and job.... :lmao:

What's gonna happen in 8-days when I go to Philly for July 4th Long Weekend and getting hammered with him some friends :beer:

Speaking of which are the Phils in town that weekend? I've been to Veterns, but not there new stadium

Speaking of which are the Phils in town that weekend? I've been to Veterns, but not there new stadium

It is absolutely gorgeous but very hostile. I went there to see the Nationals play last year and saw the Phils clinch the division and man was I yelled at.

Guys

I simulated a season, just to see how everyone would do.

Here's some tidbits

2 guys climbed from from A to AA to AAA to MLB (the two teams had injury problems at specific position all year. In fact, these two guys played about 100 games up there.

3 guys made it AAA (one I have to adjust his stats, because he went straight from A to AAA)

1 guy got for 164 days (torn miniscus)

1 guy played for three different A-ball teams

Atleast 2 guys involved trade.

The pitchers for the most part sucked....need to upgrade them a little

I'm gonna edit this as I check to see who retires, etc.

--------------------------------------

I used MVPSAveReader, so if you want to see what a simulated season did, just give me your player name, and I'll get that info.

There some bugs I gotta fix with some players, a few guys were released early, including a Top 10 guy

Guys

Here's some tidbits

2 guys climbed from from A to AA to AAA to MLB (the two teams had injury problems at specific position all year. In fact, these two guys played about 100 games up there.

3 guys made it AAA (one I have to adjust his stats, because he went straight from A to AAA)

I used MVPSAveReader, so if you want to see what a simulated season did, just give me your player name, and I'll get that info.

There some bugs I gotta fix with some players, a few guys were released early, including a Top 10 guy

I'd like to see how Riley Cooper did, if ya don't mind :D

Guys

Here's some tidbits

And who made it to the bigs?

Guys

Here's some tidbits

K. I'd like to know Cory Smalls' stats (Mets)

Patel for TB (you know the guy that accused of steroids in the wallbanger's dynasty...LOL)

And Calgaro of NYY (he did well 19 HRs, 70 RBIs)

Surprisingly, no one retired in two years that I simulated and only one of my friends and that was because of injury. Yes, I simulated another season to see progression, I just haven't MVPSAved it yet

Lex BUtera was by Blue Jays to White Sox

The two guys injured where Galan (torn pcl) and Wave (torn knee)

Give me a second and I'll give you the stats.

Whoever asked about MVPSavereader, I don't know much about it, just the fact that it works.

Note for April I left transactions and injuries off.

Small 37 g, 116 IP, 8-9 W-L 5.12 ERA 81-52 K-BB

BAstidas 30 g, 139 IP, 7-7 W-L 4.60 ERA 92-50 K-BB

Glasner .353 avg .426 slg .450 OBP 68 ab 9 r 24 h 1 HR 6 RBI 2 SB 12 BB 9 K's w/ St. Lucie

.318 avg .492 slg .376 obp 384 ab 65 r 122 h 7 hr, 46 rbi, 9 sb, 36 w, 68 K's w/ AAA NOrfolk (I need to fix your ratings you skipped a level)

The TWo guys that made the majors

Patel (TB) 110 G, 89-372 .239 avg, 15 HR, 59 RBI, 11 SB

(A) 23 G, 24-88 .273, 6 HR, 14 RBI, 1 SB

(AA) 9 G, 12-40 .300 3 RBI, 2 SB

(AAA) 19 G, 19-73 .260, 3 HR, 17 RBI, 1 SB

Calgaro (NYY) 123 g, 123-426 .289, 19 HR, 70 RBI, 1 SB

(A) 11 20-40 .500 4 HR, 21 RBI

(AA) SKIPPED

(AAA) 22 26-81 0 HR< 6 RBI, .321 AVG

Also, The Nats beat Cleveland in the Series

In the 2nd season, it was A's over Giants

Archived