Do You Want To Be A Top 100 Baseball Prospect?

wolfy6finger

Which team should I use for .mbe file?  

76 members have voted

1. 1.

• Baltimore Orioles
    • Kansas City Royals
    • Oakland A's
    • Washington Nationals
    • Pittsburgh Pirates
    • San Francisco Giants

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keith Lee in the Cubs

Lee -- you got released in the offseason, because I sign you on the Cards

But here are the Daytona Numbers --

73 G, 57-232 AB, 0 HR, 17 RBI, 3 SB .246 BA

and Saul Perez IN the Cubs???

(A) 112 117-388 H/AB, 2 HR, 38 RBI, 3 SB, .302 BA

(AA) 14 16-44 H/AB, 7 RBI, 1 SB, .364 BA

Anyone else? :D Remember this was just a test run

I tried the Print Screen , it didn't work

Maybe, I'm looking for the file in the wrong spot--where would it be?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Superciuc--you are Calgaro? (of course, you are one of the guys that I have to adjust ratings down, so you fit in Class A)

You probably won the rookie of the year...and you can thank Matsui, (his replacement Melky), Sierra and Sheffield all got hurt

Too bad this was just a test.

So many names hard to keep track (thats why I put the MVP MOds names on the profile pages)

Guys

I simulated a season, just to see how everyone would do.

Here's some tidbits

2 guys climbed from from A to AA to AAA to MLB (the two teams had injury problems at specific position all year. In fact, these two guys played about 100 games up there.

3 guys made it AAA (one I have to adjust his stats, because he went straight from A to AAA)

1 guy got for 164 days (torn miniscus)

1 guy played for three different A-ball teams

Atleast 2 guys involved trade.

The pitchers for the most part sucked....need to upgrade them a little

I'm gonna edit this as I check to see who retires, etc.

--------------------------------------

I used MVPSAveReader, so if you want to see what a simulated season did, just give me your player name, and I'll get that info.

There some bugs I gotta fix with some players, a few guys were released early, including a Top 10 guy

Nick Pengelley(Dodgers)???

Duckdodger

It was their overall performance, especially there ERA's were all 4+ or over. In Class A that sucks. Some SPs had decent K rates and good K/W ratios, but, for the most part, the hitters outshined the pitchers.

It was even worse in second season for some pitchers.

Again, this was a test so I can do some tweaking to the ratings, some guys need to be lowered (most were hitters that skipped levels) and some need to upgraded (some pitchers and a few hitters)

Over the next few days, I'm gonna tweak the ratings and sim two more season.

----------------------------------------

Pengelley (LA) - I'm at work, so I have no idea what you did, but you were pitcher, which means it wasn't good.

OK these are the last two as re-editing players etc.

Hopefully this works

Pengelley.jpg

It appears Pengelley was traded. I missed that. Also, he was by far the best pitching prospect.

Mazalon -- not bad numbers

sweet best pitching prospect.....i did good the first year in AA 11-4....too bad i was traded...glad this was a test run

Sorry guys,

I deleted files (MVPSavReader).

I'm in the process of re-editing rosters and after I finish that, I'm gonna run another test, then, if that goes well, I'm gonna start.

Lemeiux, I know you got released early on. Because I saw you in FA pool for the second season.

Rivera -- I know you made it to majors in the second season (didn't play much up there)

Garcia don't recall want happen to you in the test run

Guys

I simulated a season, just to see how everyone would do.

Here's some tidbits

2 guys climbed from from A to AA to AAA to MLB (the two teams had injury problems at specific position all year. In fact, these two guys played about 100 games up there.

3 guys made it AAA (one I have to adjust his stats, because he went straight from A to AAA)

1 guy got for 164 days (torn miniscus)

1 guy played for three different A-ball teams

Atleast 2 guys involved trade.

The pitchers for the most part sucked....need to upgrade them a little

I'm gonna edit this as I check to see who retires, etc.

--------------------------------------

I used MVPSAveReader, so if you want to see what a simulated season did, just give me your player name, and I'll get that info.

There some bugs I gotta fix with some players, a few guys were released early, including a Top 10 guy

If it wouldn't be too much trouble could you tell me what Kade Harte (Milwaukee {MLB}, Brevard County {A}) did in the simulation(s) you did. Like I said in my original post in this thread, I have MVP 2004 (NOT MVP 2005), so I don't know if MVPSAveReader works the same for 2005 as it works for 2004. I know I have the application (MVPSAveReader), but I'm just not sure if it works the same for both '04 and '05!??! Just so you know, you might need to just post my stats in a reply post within this thread. Then again, if it works the same in both '04 & '05, then great, the world is in complete peace!!!

Sincerely,

---vbprogjoe :?:

OK these are the last two as re-editing players etc.

Hopefully this works

Pengelley.jpg

It appears Pengelley was traded. I missed that. Also, he was by far the best pitching prospect.

Mazalon -- not bad numbers

OK, sorry, I should read ahead, you are cutting off updates on our simulation stats. Sorry if I caused any inconvenience at all to you wolfy!!!

--- vbprogjoe

Archived