Total Classic 3.0

wheelieman

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok it's finished guys. Only thing left is to fix up the readme file. Will finish up tomorrow.

krawhitham, pm or email me regarding Portrait.big size.

anyone know what the maximum size of portrait.big can be?? This question was answered a long time ago in a dozen threads, i can't remember the size. Alextony i remember asked about this.

Thanks if u can help.

If you have more than 2998 portraits in the portraits.big file, gfxpak and MVPEdit will have problems. MVPEdit will still work, but portraits will not be displayed. Gfxpak will crash when you try to use it with the portraits.big file.

The game will still works fine, from what I remember. After running the script in Total Classics 2.0 that added all of the new portraits to the portraits.big file, I started up the game and everything was fine. It wasn't until I tried running MVPEdit and gfxpak that I noticed problems with the portraits.big file.

Hello fella's. just wanted to drop a line and say 'howdy' i just finished

a classic match up of the 40's yanks and bosox. good game! this is

why we have put so much into this game - for the fun of it!

anyway good to see most all of you are doing well. and our

forum is growing.

trues, are you out there? i have tried to e-mail you.

just to let you guys know what's up.

today i added most of the uniforms for the set figuring i'm going to share with everyone the updated models.big/uniform.big for Total Classics 3.0

only thing left is to fix up the win-losses of a few teams, and edit readme. should be done by tomorrow night

ok, all portrait fsh files have been included along with instructions on how to add all the fsh files using eagraph.

regarding models.big and uniforms.big, they're huge but using fuzzy intense rar compression,i was able to make 460 megs into 130 megs.

snepp,if ur not familiar with total classics, you'll love total classics 3

ok, krawhitham is testing things out.will upload tonight.

Archived