Total Classic 3.0

wheelieman

Looking forward to getting this thing up and running.

I'm having a bit of a challenge right now. I'm using the install.exe file. After downloading the file and choosing the directory, I'm getting a run time error message and another box comes up and tells me that the models.big file is corrupt. Also the uniform.big file is not in it's proper directory. Do you think I should try to redownload the file?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm having a bit of a challenge right now. I'm using the install.exe file. After downloading the file and choosing the directory, I'm getting a run time error message and another box comes up and tells me that the models.big file is corrupt. Also the uniform.big file is not in it's proper directory. Do you think I should try to redownload the file?

Thanks

do you happen to know what a crc (sfv) file is?

Thanks

If the models.big is corrupt, it's because it was a bad download. And Uniforms.big is supposed to be transfered over to the frontend directory and the installer does that.

Try redownloading it. if you have a 56k, that could be the problem.

This is the first time I am using the classic rooster and it's great....However, is there any way to change the Team names for example the Iowa Cubs to the Chicago Cubs.....I am sorry if this is a stupid question. Thanks for anyone's help.... :oops:

you can go ahead and try to MVP STUDIO FINAL 3.0

but first

-go to your Total Classics V3 - Extras Folder

-copy over Teams.fuz to your mvp studio bin folder

-go to you Total Classics V3 - Loc Files Folder

-copy over both LOC files to you mvp studio bin updated_loc folder

-then run mvp studio, and click NAME CHANGER

-change names of any of the teams

Kraw - do not modify any of the teams already in the MBE file.

Kraw - do not remove the HEROS or LEGENDS

Kraw - do not touch the 75 Reds, 77 Reds, or 1990 Reds

Kraw - if you replace the 77 Reds with 56 Redlings and 57 Dodgers with 55 Dodgers, make sure the logos are replaced also.

The way I see it, after replaced the 77 Reds and 57 Dodgers, you only have 5 team slots.

I would like to see a Rangers or Astros team with Nolan Ryan. Basically the rest is up to you or anyone else.

Hey,

If I rename all of my cls/at teams names will they use

those mlb team's stadiums??

Damn this stadium thing is getting me down.

I can't seem to reassign every cls/at team to a major

league stadium so I don't see the same 6 stadiums over

and over again.

Sorry, :oops:

P.S. How about the 71 Pirates?? One of my "famalee" favorites.

I notice that when alot of power hitting lefties get up, the ss is playing in short center field and 3b is playing ss. I realize this is an overshift, but anyway to make the players go back to just a lefty pull position?

C

The classic teams are great....Can you chose to play a team from AA and then chosen a team from AAA for the opponent? Can you play this game at one of the current major league parks? When I do the above I can play 1 inning and then the game disappears and goes back to my desktop and I need to restart the game from the beginning. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks for any help.... :oops:

The classic teams are great....Can you chose to play a team from AA and then chosen a team from AAA for the opponent? Can you play this game at one of the current major league parks? When I do the above I can play 1 inning and then the game disappears and goes back to my desktop and I need to restart the game from the beginning. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks for any help.... :oops:

I am having a problem similar to this. Yesterday after downloading the file I ran the game without any challenges. Today after choosing 2 teams to use the game crashes back to the desktop after the loading screen. Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

Mike

How do you guys want to handle corrections to these teams? Like player skin color, batting orders, etc?

Also, in the Fuzz downloaded stuff, in the Extras directory, there are 2 .mbe files...what is the difference between the 2??

C

How do you guys want to handle corrections to these teams? Like player skin color, batting orders, etc?

Also, in the Fuzz downloaded stuff, in the Extras directory, there are 2 .mbe files...what is the difference between the 2??

C

TC3_Revised is ALEXTONY's WORK

the first one is what i scrapped together.

corrections to teams should be done to TC3_Revised and then emailed to me, stating what you have changed.

Also, Capa, message krawhitham because hes finishing up the last 5 teams for TC3, so u might want to see what hes doing, or how hes creating teams.

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got this to work and just wanted to say it is fantastic. The whole package is so well done. Thanks.

Are there suggested sliders/settings for this set?

Do you just play exhibition games? Or is there another mode that would work well?

I have only played a few games but I thought I would share the things I saw that need fixing:

1) Frankie Frisch has Johnny Damon's head

2) There was one other guy in the 34STL lineup ( I forget who) that was black that is obviously a mistake.

Thanks again.

i'm glad you enjoyed it. I'll probably fix those things if theres an update.

and yes, u can play all modes with this roster set.

I play Dynasty mode

2004 Twins as my MLB, and my AAA is 74 A's and my AA is MOD SQUAD.

u can choose which teams u want to play dynasty with by using Organization Switcharoo in MVP STUDIO 3.0

u pick ur major league franchise, and then assign which CLS and AT team u want to include in ur organization.

hope u have fun.

Archived