New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

I assume the only way that could happen is if the fans voted you out, lol?  It's a long season, rick, anything can happen.   B)

I keep getting the dreaded emails after practically every loss about picking up my performance.

So i could potentially be looking for a new job at the end of the season anyway.

Most notable team that could be looking for a change in the Front Office is the Mets (30-39) Last, 12.5 Games Back

I don't read my mail.  If they want me out in Oakland, they're going to have to physically remove me.   ;)

Seriously though, I look at it as being a good challenge.  IMO, I'd rather play the game that way instead of it being too easy.

I couldn't agree more.

I'm sure you will do better than past seasons in Oakland giving them no reason to consider removing you from the Bay area.

Ortiz at bat. 2 out. 2 on.

Orlando Beverage singled up the middle off of Rivera and then stole second, Pedroia was then intentionally walked once first base was open. Jeter made a diving stop and throw to get Keppinger out, runners moved up. Beverage is on third and Pedroia on second.

gameupdategame72yankees.jpg