New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

i hate when you can get so many hits but only so little runs like that last game Rick ugh that must stink.

Yea, i hate it too.

I am used to these type of losses though because last season i went through this as well. Last season i came back and won the division but this season i am less confident because all my divisional rivals have had good seasons up to now.

Good. Man RR, that was brutal. Glad you can get back to beating up on the AL now. :D

Hope you can get a winning streak going.

Brutal is watching the Yankees sweep a 4 game set at Fenway. My 9 game losing streak was horrendous.

I am looking to take control of the AL East with at least 9 wins out of my next 16 games.

I am also currently 0-6 in the month of June.

Look for a very different line up card for game 1 of the series against the Yankees.

Brutal is watching the Yankees sweep a 4 game set at Fenway. My 9 game losing streak was horrendous.

I am looking to take control of the AL East with at least 9 wins out of my next 16 games.

I am also currently 0-6 in the month of June.

Look for a very different line up card for game 1 of the series against the Yankees.

Good luck back in the AL, rick.  Interleague Play looked a little rough.   :huh:

I like my new line up though. Always look for positives. :D

Do you think it is well balanced?

I think Ellsbury as first bat is awesome but if he work on 9th spot to you, then do it...

Hope you break this lossing streak

loving it man. keep the great work up.

long time lurker.

could you post matt joyce's skills/ratings/cap in your game that would be amazing.

Yea, no problem.

.186 4 HRs 11 RBIs for AAA Toledo Mud Hens

Vs RHP - Contact 52 Power 62

Vs LHP - Contact 49 Power 66

Speed 71

Throwing Accuracy 65 Throwing Strength 70

Fielding 65 Range 60