New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

Absolutely, Maestro, I'd love to see them.  BTW rick, Boston has caught and tied the almighty Rays for first place in my dynasty. The way things started, it looked like Tampa Bay was going to completely run away with the East.

At just 4.5 games back, New York is making a run at it too.  Should be fun this year.   ^_^

Jay, seeing the same thing in mine. Early in the year, TB was on top, not by much though. Now, the Sox have taken the top spot, with the Yankees about 1.5 behind them I think. TB is in 3rd. I love watching the races in the Divisions.

*RR, sorry to be hijacking your thread man. B)

Jay, seeing the same thing in mine. Early in the year, TB was on top, not by much though. Now, the Sox have taken the top spot, with the Yankees about 1.5 behind them I think. TB is in 3rd. I love watching the races in the Divisions.

*RR, sorry to be hijacking your thread man. B)

No worries because it all relevant. I don't mind because we are all comparing different things in our dynasty.

It was the Blue Jays that ran away with the division at first and dropped off with Yankees and Rays struggling massively at first. Now all the teams are within 4.5 games of first.

Before playing my game with the Royals. I played a AAA game to check out the prospects that i have in my system.

My AAA line up is pretty stacked at this point.

I have Zach Daeges, Lars Anderson, Mark Wagner, J.J Furmaniak, Brandon Moss and Orlando Beverage.

These players are all hitting over .300

Nice outing by Zink.  Looks like he made quick work of that game.  How are the Royals doing in the standings?

Zink is great. For the first time i really like pitching with a Knuckleballer. The Royals are 3rd and are 5.5 games back from Cleveland in first.

Up till now. All my presentations and pictures take up 18 GB of my HD space. Suppose it a good thing that i am using a partition that has 172 GB free. :lol:

By my calculations i can do about 9 more seasons before i need to start finding other places to store my files. :)