New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

I have played the last game in my series against the Blue Jays but i won't be posting it for a while because i am in the process of downloading Windows 7-Beta and i am going to install that tonight and so i haven't got a clue how long it will take me to reinstall all of my applications.

I have played the last game in my series against the Blue Jays but i won't be posting it for a while because i am in the process of downloading Windows 7-Beta and i am going to install that tonight and so i haven't got a clue how long it will take me to reinstall all of my applications.

I've been running Win7-Beta for awhile now. I think you're going to like it RR.

Good luck with the install. :good:

I've been running Win7-Beta for awhile now. I think you're going to like it RR.

Good luck with the install. :good:

Thanks man. My mate at college recommended it to me.

My problem is that because i am running XP, i need to make a clean install and so i need to back up everything and i can almost promise i will forget something. :mellow:

Does MVP run well with it? plus you got 32 bit or 64 bit?

Thanks man. My mate at college recommended it to me.

My problem is that because i am running XP, i need to make a clean install and so i need to back up everything and i can almost promise i will forget something. :mellow:

Does MVP run well with it? plus you got 32 bit or 64 bit?

Yeah, just take your time and backup all your important stuff. I'm running 64-bit.

I haven't tried running MVP under Win7 yet, but I saw a post in the forums that said ti runs fine under it.

Yeah, just take your time and backup all your important stuff. I'm running 64-bit.

I haven't tried running MVP under Win7 yet, but I saw a post in the forums that said ti runs fine under it.

That's the one i am downloading.

I am confident that i have backed up everything. I am looking forward to using Win7. I haven't had a new OS since i got XP when it first it came out.

That's the one i am downloading.

I am confident that i have backed up everything. I am looking forward to using Win7. I haven't had a new OS since i got XP when it first it came out.

Yeah, I skipped Vista all together. My main OS for just about everything I do is Linux and I only use XP for my gaming and a few programs like Photoshop. :D

I'm really impressed with Win7 and will be buying it when it hits the stores.

Yeah, I skipped Vista all together. My main OS for just about everything I do is Linux and I only use XP for my gaming and a few programs like Photoshop. :D

I'm really impressed with Win7 and will be buying it when it hits the stores.

I'm just burning the ISO to disk and i'm really excited ^_^ I am looking forward to using it.

I am more than likely going to buy it once it gets released because i don't think i will want to go back to XP.

Hey Rick isn't this dynasty kinda frustrating? at least a little? :p well at least you have Tex back.

Nah, it is fun. I don't mind losing. It is part of baseball and it is my fault that my team isn't playing well. I took a risk in spending a lot of money on my 'Pen and so far it hasn't paid off.

I do have some great prospects coming through my system and so i will be looking to off load some of my older players. The injuries are the most frustrating part.

Congrats on pulling out the squeaker, rick.  Looks like you left a ton of Yankees stranded on the basepaths.  It's definitely a pressure situation when it's such a close game throughout.

Good luck with Ellsbury's replacement, the "Florida Softdrink".   :D

Congrats on pulling out the squeaker, rick.  Looks like you left a ton of Yankees stranded on the basepaths.  It's definitely a pressure situation when it's such a close game throughout.

Good luck with Ellsbury's replacement, the "Florida Softdrink".   :D

Haha, i was waiting for someone to say that. :) I think the Marlins should trade for him, he would be a massive media draw for the Marlins.

I didn't really feel any pressure because Jeter helped me out twice with the bases loaded.

Would it be conceivable that the GM (me) would get fired if my Red Sox are still under .500 at the All Star Break?