New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

Man, those NL teams are giving you fits.

Run, run away from Interleague play as fast as you can. :o

It's horrible, i am exclusively playing the NL East, all apart from the Nationals.

I have played the Phillies, currently playing the Marlins, i have the Mets coming up and 2 series against the Braves :(

The same Braves that beat me in the World Series.

It's horrible, i am exclusively playing the NL East, all apart from the Nationals.

I have played the Phillies, currently playing the Marlins, i have the Mets coming up and 2 series against the Braves :(

The same Braves that beat me in the World Series.

Man, that is a rough road right there. Good luck x2.

rick, what was the nature of Texeira's injury and how long will he be out?  I looked through the last updates and didn't see it.  

My mistake, i forgot to add him to the list. A stupid mistake on my behalf. I have updated the last update.

It is a strained groin and he will be out for 14 days.

My mistake, i forgot to add him to the list. A stupid mistake on my behalf. I have updated the last update.

It is a strained groin and he will be out for 14 days.

No problem, it's easy to make mistakes when the updates are so in depth.  That said, a couple of weeks without Texeira is better than all season.  Other than Duchscherer, I've got everyone healthy at this point.

Great updates, rick, you just gotta pull out some wins against the NL.   :D

No problem, it's easy to make mistakes when the updates are so in depth.  That said, a couple of weeks without Texeira is better than all season.  Other than Duchscherer, I've got everyone healthy at this point.

Great updates, rick, you just gotta pull out some wins against the NL.   :D

You have been extremely lucky compared to me with injuries. I have lost so many of my players throughout the season to injury it is driving me crazy.

I may have lost 4 straight but the Blue Jays and Yankees have been losing as well. :D So i am still only 2 games back with the Yankees 0.5 game ahead of me.

Man RR, I bet the Boston faithful are cursing Selig's name for Interleague play. :aggressive:

Nah the first port of call is to blame Theo Epstein. :aggressive:

The issue is that i am technically the GM and so i am the victim. :mellow:

I think i will put up signs to Selig's house B)