New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

What's happened to Boston this year? World series appearence to playing under .500 :mellow:

I feel for you Rick but this is still a great dynasty to follow.

Good luck for the rest of the season and like they say "there's always next year!"

• 3 weeks later...

rick,

I know it's been awhile since you updated, but hopefully you haven't given up on this dynasty.  I went back 5 or 6 pages and didn't see any standings, so at 8 games back in the east I really don't know where you stand, assuming the last posted game was the last that you played.

My point is, I've been 7 games under .500 and have fought my way back to a somewhat respectable position in my division, and I just wanted to say maybe there's hope and that you haven't quite given up on this.

Anyway, good luck and hope to see you start posting again.

rick,

I know it's been awhile since you updated, but hopefully you haven't given up on this dynasty.  I went back 5 or 6 pages and didn't see any standings, so at 8 games back in the east I really don't know where you stand, assuming the last posted game was the last that you played.

My point is, I've been 7 games under .500 and have fought my way back to a somewhat respectable position in my division, and I just wanted to say maybe there's hope and that you haven't quite given up on this.

Anyway, good luck and hope to see you start posting again.

I haven't given up on this man...I enjoy it too much. I have just been working a lot over the summer so i got spare cash while i'm at college. I have just finished my second game of the series against the Twins. I will present the full standings at the end of the month but i will get a shot of the AL East so you can see where i am at. It isn't pretty though.

11 games back with 60 to go?  Maybe not plausible, but still possible.   B)  

Anyway, glad to see you back, and I'll be following as usual.  BTW, I started a The Show '09 Review Thread, and I understand you've had the game for quite some time now.

I'd love to hear your impartial review.   :D

11 games back with 60 to go?  Maybe not plausible, but still possible.   B)  

Anyway, glad to see you back, and I'll be following as usual.  BTW, I started a The Show '09 Review Thread, and I understand you've had the game for quite some time now.

I'd love to hear your impartial review.   :D

I could pull myself back in to it because i have the A's and Mariners up next which i should pick up 4-6 victories out of those 6 games :)

I have had The Show since March, i will check out the thread and try to give a helpful review of the game.