New City, Career Renewed - Oakland A's Year 3

rookie_rick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

rick?  Is that you?  :o

Good to see you back.  As you can see, it's deathly quiet in the dynasty section, it would be great to see you get back on track.  Looking forward to it.  :hi:

Haha, yeah it really is me :p

Thanks JR, i have noticed it is a bit quiet on the Dynasty front. I have moved like 600 miles away from home and i haven't got my computer and i'm not 100% sure when i will have it moved up to me. I wanted to get it shipped up using DHL but it is really expensive so i might have to wait till my parents come up so they can bring it with them.

I'm really looking forward to getting back to MVP, i need something to do as i've gone from a busy city to a little town with not much at all at the top of Scotland :D

Haha, yeah it really is me :p

Thanks JR, i have noticed it is a bit quiet on the Dynasty front. I have moved like 600 miles away from home and i haven't got my computer and i'm not 100% sure when i will have it moved up to me. I wanted to get it shipped up using DHL but it is really expensive so i might have to wait till my parents come up so they can bring it with them.

I'm really looking forward to getting back to MVP, i need something to do as i've gone from a busy city to a little town with not much at all at the top of Scotland :D

That's great news, rick.  As you know, there are a couple of new games coming out (The Show 10 & MLB 2K10), so I really figured you had probably abandoned this one (MVP).  I'll definitely check out the both of the new titles, but I'm tweaking my MVP rosters for 2010 just in case.  

If all else fails, I'll have MVP ready on the back burner.  Good luck getting back into this one.

• 5 weeks later...

That's great news, rick.  As you know, there are a couple of new games coming out (The Show 10 & MLB 2K10), so I really figured you had probably abandoned this one (MVP).  I'll definitely check out the both of the new titles, but I'm tweaking my MVP rosters for 2010 just in case.  

If all else fails, I'll have MVP ready on the back burner.  Good luck getting back into this one.

That's good to hear that you might still continue with MVP :)

Yeah, i'm going to check out 2k10 for PC but i haven't got a PS3 anymore so may have to miss out on The Show :( but i might get lucky and buy another one :p

Right, i now have my PC and it's all updated, i just need to do some final tweaks to MVP to get it back to how i use to have it and i will be ready to go and firing out games like i used to :)

That sucks man, what happened, you run outta beer money?  :)

Nah, i let my mum take it for my little bro as a Christmas present as he was bugging my mum for months for one. I also forgot that once this time of year came back around, i would be in desperate need for Baseball and The Show :p

Joe, i always make sure i have enough beer money :p