The Cards Have Been Fired! The NEW Milwaukee Brewers Dynasty

SeveredSoulX

Ok this a Brewers Dynasty now! Read post umm...7 I think for the update! But here is your new dynasty the MILWAUKEE BREWERS!!

Roster - KG 6.2

Sliders - PRO plus cpu friendly advantages

Every few games there will be a fun post that have some sort of trivia, updated stats, and other fun stuff!!

I know I'll be heckled by pulling a Bladesy but hah - I will not fail this one - and Blades, go ahead and heckle me - you've earned it! =D

BREW CREW TIME!

• 1 month later...

Your not dumb Sev believe me, Im experienced at that. Not as much as Kazmir/RaysFTW :whistle: but close to it.

I hope Mit doesnt see this :lol:

Sorry Mit :wave:

Anyway, yeah, Im very interested on how you plan this.

Ahaha. It's all good. And good luck with this, sev. Seems pretty interesting.

Sorry - no this isn't done - I've been staying away from MVP for a bit but I'm no where near done - I'll restart it tonight and get my other games I already played up and showing - but this is not done - just been taking a break (football season is here you know, and Madden was calling me; plus I just got a Wii so haha)

Umm...to **** off everyone - I'm going to pull a Blades and start a new dynasty - but let me sum this one up really quickly

The Cards were in an airplane, and the airplane landed back in Springfield - the manager was there in handcuffs saying that he sold the team to some Mexican men who bought it with a few thousand pounds of pudding! So the Cardinals had to be disbanded and were all fired! Thus ending the Springfield Cardinals!!!!

Now we focus our spotlight on a new team - the Milwaukee Brewers - I've done 2 games so far, but I'm going to upload the first game here in a minute!!

I don't see the point of starting a dynasty, ending a dynasty, starting another one, repeat.

People put so much time into their dynasty presentation, and then just change it to another on a whim. I take you guys have plenty of time to waste?

It's your dynasty, and by all means do whatever you guys want, but it almost seems as if being a "Chronic Dynasty Starter" (CDS) is something "cool" to be.

It's rare to see anyone even get to the All-Star break, and I don't get why.

Why not just play a tournament/playoff thread?

I don't see the point of starting a dynasty, ending a dynasty, starting another one, repeat.

People put so much time into their dynasty presentation, and then just change it to another on a whim. I take you guys have plenty of time to waste?

It's your dynasty, and by all means do whatever you guys want, but it almost seems as if being a "Chronic Dynasty Starter" (CDS) is something "cool" to be.

It's rare to see anyone even get to the All-Star break, and I don't get why.

Why not just play a tournament/playoff thread?

You sir, are a GOD. A prince amongst men. I bow to you.

Not to mention, considering we're all on a website based around a 4 year old computer game - we're all so "cool" as it is. :wink:

CDS (as you put it) obviously only makes some among us even "cooler." :lmao:

Archived