The Best Pitch ???

laroquece

My favorite is Fastballs if you have on the Hitters Eye. They are very easy to time, and if the ball is up and in, consider it gone. Kevin Millar swing (pull the fastball) right out.

The hardest pitch for me to hit is a knuckleball, because they are hard to get used to :p

My favorite is Fastballs if you have on the Hitters Eye. They are very easy to time, and if the ball is up and in, consider it gone. Kevin Millar swing (pull the fastball) right out.

The hardest pitch for me to hit is a knuckleball, because they are hard to get used to :p

exactly....the knuckleball is the hardest pitch to hit....I´ll never going to hit a homer with that pitch

I'm not sure if I've ever gotten a hit with the knuckler.

My favorite pitch is the changeup as well. Lots of time to watch it come in before hammering it. Timing the curveball is fun too, but I always swing at the ones that fall below the zone.

I love the curve down and inside and seeing it fly away, whether it be in the foul grounds or over the Green Monster

I shed a tear after I hit a grand slam once over that beautiful wall....it was the happiest day of my life!....and then I realized it was a game and nothing to get emotional over! Haha

You know the knuckler would be an awesome addition to any pitching set but since it's so hard to control, you'd want to teach it down in single or double A before you take your hand at it with better hitters - a mean knuckler could close any at-bat, but everyone who is a pitcher it too scared to use it, let alone learn it unless you've done it for years

• 3 weeks later...

I usually have no trouble hitting an opposite handed pitchers slider if thrown inside. Also a 4 seemer high in the zone is basically gone everytime with a semi-decent power guy.

The pitches I have the most trouble hitting are low curves out of the zone and change ups just about anywhere.

Archived