MVP 08

chuckarc

Hi can you guys tell me what I need to upgrade to the MVP 08 Mod. I attempted to set up an account at eamods.com on two occasions, but I never received the account verification email they promised to send so I couldn't download anything. If there is any help you can give me, I'd really appreciate it. I want to get back into MVP again but I'm not too sure ow to do it. I know I need the TiT file as well. Can anyone on the board give me some help?

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving

Chuck

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fortunately there are some EAmods staff members that frequent this site every day and maybe they can help you. I am aware that Krawhitham is kind of busy right now. He could be out of town or something that has to do with his work, so that might have something to do with you not getting a verification that you joined the site. I'm just taking a guess at this.

But when you do get verified, here are the files you need:

MVP 08 MOD

http://files.filefront.com/08+WS+releaseTi...;/fileinfo.html

TIT Program version 2.0.5

Right here.

Thanks alot Yankee4Life, I'm hoping someone can help me get activated on the site. Will the mod and other files I need come with instructions? I've never done this before.

Thanks,

Chuck

Yes, it comes with very good instructions. The TiT program will do all the work for you. Just have your disks ready when the program prompts you for them. It's a quick and easy install.

Also, remember when you download that 08 mod you will have all the updated faces and stadiums so when you get that you will be all set. One thing to be aware though is that the roster on this mod is going to be updated soon by KGbaseball so you will need to download his roster as soon as he releases his new version.

I had MVP 07 running and wish to upgrade to MVP 08. Can I just run the installer for 08 over 07 or should I go back and reinstall 05 and complete the process?

No need to install 05 first. During the install of the 08 Mod with TiT, it will ask you for both 05 discs so it can get the files off of them.

Just create an empty directory for 08 and point the installer to it.

Thanks for the reply and a special thanks to all the modders out there who make this game what it is. Hopefully I can contribute on the stadium side of things when I get some time.

Cheers

Welcome to the website. Enjoy the mods. Especially look into the Total Classics section. It's the best.

Hi can you guys tell me what I need to upgrade to the MVP 08 Mod. I attempted to set up an account at eamods.com on two occasions, but I never received the account verification email they promised to send so I couldn't download anything. If there is any help you can give me, I'd really appreciate it. I want to get back into MVP again but I'm not too sure ow to do it. I know I need the TiT file as well. Can anyone on the board give me some help?

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving

Chuck

I just activated your chuckarc account on eamods.

hi i been having trouble installing the mvp 08 mod i followed the instructions and i installed with the ligit cd's but i keep getting a message saying cant find cd2 is there anyway extract or unzip the .TIT file besides installer thingy or send me the files heres my email edwin1472@hotmail.com thanks!

hi i been having trouble installing the mvp 08 mod i followed the instructions and i installed with the ligit cd's but i keep getting a message saying cant find cd2 is there anyway extract or unzip the .TIT file besides installer thingy or send me the files heres my email edwin1472@hotmail.com thanks!

There is no way the .TIT file can be extracted. This file is a password protected file and it can not be opened, so, that's not an option here.

Is your CD2 dirty? Try to clean the CD before you attempt it again.

**** 2k and their MLB monopoly on Wii. Power Pros is good, but 2k8 was boring and just not very good. If only someone could break up all of the crappy MLB monopolies.

I hated 2k8 so much that I sold it on ebay for $20.

I had 26 wii games, and 2k8 for the wii was the only one that I absolutely hated. And this was just after a day I got it...

I thought it would be more like The Bigs, but it definitely was not.

I installed the mod following the instructions, and it was installed correctly, but the dinasty that i was playing before the installation of this mod does not appear to load it in the game.. How I can make that my dinasty works correctly?

Archived