MVP 08

chuckarc

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No where, he is just gonna say he bought it. After reading this it will probably take him a few more days before he has it "installed".

As you see, I got curious and looked up this Livraria Saraiva place. It is a legitimate audio/electronics/DVD/game company in Brazil. I guess you can compare it to Best Buy because they sell about the same stuff. So I decided to search in the game section for "Mvp Baseball" and "Mvp Baseball 2005." Both results show nothing. I kind of expected that. This game is not being sold anymore in stores, so this guy's attempt to pull the wool over my eyes didn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings and salutations, modders! I just got the MVP 2005 game on e-Bay and I wish to updgrade to MVP 08. I followed the link to FileFront at the beginning of this thread and when I press the "Download Now" icon, I get an advertisement instead of a file download. Am I missing something? Thanks!

As you see, I got curious and looked up this Livraria Saraiva place. It is a legitimate audio/electronics/DVD/game company in Brazil. I guess you can compare it to Best Buy because they sell about the same stuff. So I decided to search in the game section for "Mvp Baseball" and "Mvp Baseball 2005." Both results show nothing. I kind of expected that. This game is not being sold anymore in stores, so this guy's attempt to pull the wool over my eyes didn't work.

Yes, there's only a couple games I can think of that are older than four years (as MVP is) and that you find in a store brand new are Halo and Starcraft. LOL at the new guy who just came in and said he bought it off eBay!!! I'm not saying he's lying, but from what just transpired above his post seems odd for him to come in saying he just bought it off eBay.

• 4 weeks later...

I tried installing the mvp 08 mod today and got the following error...

CANNOT ACCESS FILE!

C:/Program Files/EA SPORTS/MVP Baseball 2005/install/whatever.mp3

Any ideas?

Thanks

Yes I do. Read the directions on the Eamods website. I've installed this mod twice already and have had no problems yet because I cheated and read the helpful instructions.

And what is this with an mp3 file?

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Tit is the installer. Now all you need is the 08 file. You still get that at EAmods, or as it is now known, MLBmods.com.

There is nothing more updated than that, though once you have it there will likely be some updated rosters, and such, that you can get for it.

Archived