Pc 2k9 Patch Released

Yankee4Life

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reinstalled and it did not work... I'll keep trying and post back.

If anyone has a fix for this please do not hesitate to post.

yeah, this is really frustrating. i went out to see a band play, when i came home i was thrilled to patch this game and finally start a franchise. and then nothing. so frustrated. bought and unfinished and faulty product, and now i can't even patch it.

My game, post-patch, has slowed down to the point where every menu screen, everything, period, is like walking in a river of molasses. I just purchased an NVIDIA 9400 GS graphics card, an upgrade from my 7900. Before the patch, the game was crisp, smooth as silk at 1440 x 900. But not anymore. I have a 3.2Ghz machine, and it feels like I can't win for losing. Has anyone experiences slowdown with the patch. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, rebooted my machine, and everything's in super-slow motion. Defragged my hard drive, no relief.

I downloaded the patch direct from the 2K sports website. HELP!

My game, post-patch, has slowed down to the point where every menu screen, everything, period, is like walking in a river of molasses. I just purchased an NVIDIA 9400 GS graphics card, an upgrade from my 7900. Before the patch, the game was crisp, smooth as silk at 1440 x 900. But not anymore. I have a 3.2Ghz machine, and it feels like I can't win for losing. Has anyone experiences slowdown with the patch. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, rebooted my machine, and everything's in super-slow motion. Defragged my hard drive, no relief.

I downloaded the patch direct from the 2K sports website. HELP!

Actually the 9400 is inferior on-paper to the 7900. However...could it be that 2K pumped up the shader effects for the update? Yuck.

Some are having problems with the installer, here are just the files

http://rapidshare.com/files/217179746/MLB_2k9_PC_patch.7z

IT STILL WILL NOT WORK FOR THE DIGITAL DOWNLOAD VERSION

and it still requires you have the DVD disc to play

first of all - thanks kraw!

second - now that i've installed kraw's files i started a new franchise, and fa sining is still broken :( anybody else having the same problem? bunch of good players are being unsinged...

I applyed the patch with no probs, but I can't get the controls to work, I can now pitch fine, but still can't hit, can only bunt! I can change the settings to what i want, but still it doesn't change things, was hoping the patch would have fixed the glitch with the hitting

Sorry Raptor, i didn't know a mini-image was considered warez if we legally owned the game. I thought we were allowed to create copies of the game we own, as long as they are not shared or distributed? Or am i wrong about that?

Yeah, but I found that mistake caused by the patch.

It will not allow patched in XP SP3, but allowed in XP SP2 (WTF!) :angry:

So if you guys use XP SP3, please try other patch links (like krawhitham).

I read over at OperationSports that some of the generic stances were updated for some players like Jayson Werth and Carlos Pena on the console version. I was wondering if anybody could confirm that this was also done for the PC version as well?

Personally, I think the patch did some really good things. I have been able to sign free-agents, actually run fast enough to catch a ball or two on the warning track, and my first baseman stays on the bag. Still trying to find my sweet spot for hitting and pitching, but am overall getting some very good games.

Archived