Pc 2k9 Patch Released

Yankee4Life

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have played a complete game. the fielding is better, the 2nd base pickoff appears to be better, i still picked a guy off at first but he took a big lead. the AI agessiveness is toned down some. i got more foulballs. overall the the game play seems much better. the other stuff,freezes and such i never encountered before so i dont know

Can someone just archive the updated files, then post them here, so the people like fuckin' me, who downloaded the game for $20, can patch our shitty games..

Look, I understand your frustrations with this game but don't come in here and start swearing about it. It won't do you or anyone else any good. You are not the only one who has been inconvenienced by this. Both versions, the store-bought and downloadable versions should have been taken care of. There's no excuse for it, but 2K will have one anyways if they don't already.

Get mad at them and go swear over in their forums but not here.

I can't seem to edit my rosters now, the keyboard won't function like it did pre-patch. Can't use the #4 button to toggle between A, AA, AAA, MLB. Also the Ecs button no longer brings up the options menu, it immediately starts the play now game. :angry:

also the right team cheers and jeers for the right plays ive noticed. when u strike out your team would cheer now they jeer

One of those small things i like in this game, some of those comments they yell out make me laugh.

EDIT:

Some of you saw my posts about this but I had said this was retail version only. For those of you who bought the game digitally (i.e. Gamespot), the patch needs to be wrapped into the software structure of the DRM partner and then be approved. It should be a matter of a few days before this is done (though it does lie in the hands of the DRM partner) and when I get word, I will let you know.

hey folks..the updated files to try for the dloaded version do not work..asking for cd..just thought i'd let ya\s know

Does anyone know if there is a mini-image made for the game? Or if someone with a DVD version could make one? It might work for those that are dieing to get it now.

I hope the injury bug is fixed. I have two pitchers I can't get off the DL because they keep being automatically readded to the DL on a daily basis since they got to 1 day left. It wouldn't be so bad if I could just pull them off the DL and put them in the minors to get that last day off of them, but since they were Major injuries, I have to control over that.

Does anyone know if there is a mini-image made for the game? Or if someone with a DVD version could make one? It might work for those that are dieing to get it now.

LINK: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?act=boardrules

No warez or cracks or links to such content.

Help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention of copyright measures are forbidden. This includes linking to illegally obtained software, movies & music files - posting about it, and suggesting obtaining it.

Att. RaptorQuiz

I can dissagree - warez, cracks, etc.

We bought a game and paid some money and actually it appears of poor quality.

If producer can't satisfy our meets, of'couse we are looking how to solve the matter in our way. What is illegal here? No-cd ?

Illegal - selling of unfinished product like a good one.

Att. RaptorQuiz

I can dissagree - warez, cracks, etc.

We bought a game and paid some money and actually it appears of poor quality.

If producer can't satisfy our meets, of'couse we are looking how to solve the matter in our way. What is illegal here? No-cd ?

Illegal - selling of unfinished product like a good one.

Are you high?

"Illegal - selling of unfinished product like a good one." ???

Are you saying "it should be illegal to release a game of such poor quality?"

That's like me saying "Officer - it's not statutory rape - it should be illegal for a sixteen year old girl to wear a skirt that short!"

They already said a patch is coming for the downloadable version - it's just a bit behind the physical-disc version patch. Grow some patience.

Lepard:

1. Do you have the DVD-version of the game that came on a physical DVD disc?

2. Do you have the game installed already?

3. If 1 and 2 are both "yes," have you installed any of the mods downloaded from here?

If either 1 or 2 are "no" then it's not going to work.

If 3 is "yes" then you need to either (A) reinstall the game then apply the patch then re-install the mods or ( B ) copy your original backups back to "uninstall" the mods before applying the patch.

(The patch needs an un-modded version of the game to install - at least, certain files).

Lepard:

1. Do you have the DVD-version of the game that came on a physical DVD disc?

2. Do you have the game installed already?

3. If 1 and 2 are both "yes," have you installed any of the mods downloaded from here?

If either 1 or 2 are "no" then it's not going to work.

If 3 is "yes" then you need to either (A) reinstall the game then apply the patch then re-install the mods or (B) copy your original backups back to "uninstall" the mods before applying the patch.

(The patch needs an un-modded version of the game to install - at least, certain files).

It is the physical DVD copy of the game, and the game is installed with no mods.

I tried extracting the MSP/MSI file using MSIEXEC and that did not work either.

It is the physical DVD copy of the game, and the game is installed with no mods.

I tried extracting the MSP/MSI file using MSIEXEC and that did not work either.

Try re-installing the game then run the patch.

Archived