Just An Idea...

Wicked420

Some one you may know of a program called XFire. It's basically an instant messenger for gamers to talk while in a full screen game, with some nice other features.

Not too long ago, they added a feature called broadcast. This lets you broadcast your game live to everyone, with a small couple second delay. Now for you franchise guys i think this would be pretty cool to broadcast your live games, i know I'd watch a few if not just to see the different styles of play.

I don't know, just an idea. What do you all think?

You can find XFire at www.xfire.com

Some one you may know of a program called XFire. It's basically an instant messenger for gamers to talk while in a full screen game, with some nice other features.

Not too long ago, they added a feature called broadcast. This lets you broadcast your game live to everyone, with a small couple second delay. Now for you franchise guys i think this would be pretty cool to broadcast your live games, i know I'd watch a few if not just to see the different styles of play.

I don't know, just an idea. What do you all think?

You can find XFire at www.xfire.com

I use X Fire for Guild Wars but haven't been on in awhile. Sounds pretty cool.

I never knew about this feature. This sounds like a great idea. So, if I understand this right, you can give me a link and I can watch you play a game against someone?

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure the link doesn't change. I can host a game one day with the link, and then the next day it will be the same link. Don't hold me to it, but I'm pretty sure on that.

Can this be used for other games too, provided that Xfire will support a game like Mvp baseball? I wouldn't mind watching someone play that.

Yes, I'm pretty sure that any game XFire supports, you can broadcast. XFire does support MVP.

Archived