MVPMods Community Rosters Ver 1.2

Snash13

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did u trade the Ramon Ramirez players to their real teams? The Ramon Ramirez from Boston is the reliever the one with the Rockies cap (in game is with the Reds) an the one with the Reds cap (in game is with Boston) is the one future starting Pitcher from the Reds!

Looking forward for the update!

New roster update very close to being released. Tons of new things...way too many to list. But I think everyone will be pleased. The update will also include lots of new cyberfaces, such as JA Happ, Mike Aviles, Pablo Sandoval, Kevin Millar, mainly main players that did not have faces. Lots of skin tone, equipment, and rating updates as well. And of course nearly finished major league rosters along with countless new minor league players (specifically all of the top prospects, but it does not end there). So, hopefully everyone will enjoy the new update that will be coming out very soon.

Did u also use Tony3's default roster with fake player correction names list for all the minor league players?

What about real contracts status? (Money, length etc.)

Did u also use Tony3's default roster with fake player correction names list for all the minor league players?

What about real contracts status? (Money, length etc.)

I didn't use the roster, but all the name changes are based off the list. The thing with the fake names is that 75% of the players involved don't even play anymore. So, in essence it's usage is not really necessary. However, the fake player name list has been tremendously helpful.

And I will fix the ramon ramirez thing then too.

One thing that really bugged me about Snash 1.2 Roster is that San Francisco's "Sergio Romo" was injured at the time of creation...and he seemed to be replaced by pitcher "Joe Martinez".

I know there is some correlation between the two as I somtimes hear the announcer's call Joe Martinez...Sergio Romo.

These days Joe Martinez does not even pitch since being line drived in the face with a ball, and Sergio Romo has proven to be the dominant late reliever that should be on the roster.

Another thing I noticed was that there were TWO Trevor Cahill's in the Athletics organization. One was in the majors and the other was in A ball.

All of the major league teams are now up to date as of today. I just need to go through and redo the batting orders a little bit and then I will release it. So, this should be released within the next day or two, depending how late I work within these two days. But it shall be released very soon no matter what.

Did u trade the Ramon Ramirez players to their real teams? The Ramon Ramirez from Boston is the reliever the one with the Rockies cap (in game is with the Reds) an the one with the Reds cap (in game is with Boston) is the one future starting Pitcher from the Reds!

Looking forward for the update!

The birth dates appear to be wrong as well, they have each other's birthdays.

How updated will this be because I can update the names of minor leaguers and create some of the top prospects if you need. I think we need a roster to be out to include the trade deadline deals with the deadline only 7 days away and huge deal already being made. I think we can make all the former players FA's and create the top prospects through the game. It seems that when we try to create players through the editor it crashes the game but we can change the names and DOB's through the editor and use the CAP in the game to create new players.

How updated will this be because I can update the names of minor leaguers and create some of the top prospects if you need. I think we need a roster to be out to include the trade deadline deals with the deadline only 7 days away and huge deal already being made. I think we can make all the former players FA's and create the top prospects through the game. It seems that when we try to create players through the editor it crashes the game but we can change the names and DOB's through the editor and use the CAP in the game to create new players.

I have been able to create all of the players changing their DOB's and names through the editor without crashing. I am pretty sure I have been able to eliminate nearly all crashing issues with the roster. While there may be a hiccup or two I tried to isolate all of them as best as I could. And I do realize that the trade deadline is very soon and I will continuously update as the trades occur and then release another roster after the deadline occurs.

kuno, let the man work, he said it would be soon, asking over n over is not gone get it any faster.

anyway, im sure it will be good zach, dont rush it, thats when things go left, take your time, your efforts are appreciated. im still playing mvp, and 2k8, i like them both, n the 94 mod. with all the gr8 mods on the site, im sure everyone can wait a lil while longer while he makes this roster, with all the edits . etc it will be well worth it!

I have been able to create all of the players changing their DOB's and names through the editor without crashing. I am pretty sure I have been able to eliminate nearly all crashing issues with the roster. While there may be a hiccup or two I tried to isolate all of them as best as I could. And I do realize that the trade deadline is very soon and I will continuously update as the trades occur and then release another roster after the deadline occurs.

That sounds great because I want to start a season with updated rosters and it keeps crashing when I attempted to do it. What about the retirees, are they in the FA's or will the lower minors still need updated? Only wondering because I could do that if it needed done.

All of the major league teams are now up to date as of today. I just need to go through and redo the batting orders a little bit and then I will release it. So, this should be released within the next day or two, depending how late I work within these two days. But it shall be released very soon no matter what.

Thanks for your effort, if you need a tester please PM me.

Thanks in advance for this amazing roster you are putting together :D

---------------------------

Recently Michael Saunders was called up from Tacoma AAA to Seattle if you didn't know already ;)

http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/mariners/2...begins_in_seatt

Hes been hittin .310 in AAA....

Not sure what they're planning on doing with Balentien

---------------------------

Thanks again for all your hard work going into this,

Davis

Yeah it will be...

They might even package Washburn or Bedard with him for a trade...

-----------------------------

I'm dying to play this roster now...I don't know why....but I NEED it.... :rolleyes:

Hopefully today is the day

release it.

That is not very polite.

Zach and the others are trying their best to release the update asap.

What Will is trying to say: We are all dying to see the update being released. Are your plans the same (before the tradedeadline) or have you

changed the release date?

Any info will be appreciated. :D

Archived