MVPMods Community Rosters Ver 1.2

Snash13

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is a slightly edited ReadMe for the 1.1 version. I think the 1.2 version also has a Readme, but can't remember off the top of my head.

There doesn't seem to be a "Saves" folder, just lots of files. Any ideas?

Cleveland pitcher Fausto Carmona has a 94 mph sinker not a fastball...........He was in the Cy Young race 2 years ago with CC ......

This just proves america hates cleveland!!!!!

... and he was just demoted to the minors.

But, I'm sure you knew this, because you sound really smart, and I know you follow baseball closely. *grin*

Also, not demoted to AAA either, but to the Arizona Rookie/Development league.

I wonder if there is a fast way in combining the efforts of Tony in renaming minor league players into the next version of this roster. That would be amazing! I hope you guys figure out how to edit portraits someday.....you guys are geniouses with this stuff so I know you will.

why is everyone asking about minor league players? :o

I just want valid line ups for all the MLB teams haha

Doesn't the game allow for one to control all 30 teams and set the lineups to their actual MLB lineups?

If you didn;t control all 30 teams, the AI would just make changes to the any lineups not controlled by the user ... even with a downloaded up-to-date roster file.

• 3 weeks later...

I figured I would give an update on this project. Over the past month or two I have made countless updates to this roster. These updates include eye color, equipment, ratings, name changes, lineups, minor leagues, body sizes, etc. Pretty much everything. While minor league rosters are obviously still not complete, a lot more progress has been made. The Phillies organization is complete done and I am working on a few other teams. If anyone else has been working on full organizations, please let me know. I also have created several face updates/new faces to go with the roster update. These include Andrew McCutchen, Ben Zobrist, Kevin Millar, and a bunch of players with skin color updates. I am still working on more faces. There has been so much done to the roster I don't even know what else to list.

However, what I need from you guys (the community) is some help. Which players have the wrong eye color (this can even be a player that has light brown when they should have dark brown, this seems to be the case for a lot of the black players, ala Ryan Howard and BJ Upton). Also, if you have any suggestions for headshapes for players do not have faces, please let me know so I can create some custom faces for some guys.

In the next week or so I will try and make sure all the major league rosters are correct so I can release an update.

Thanks!

I just installed the game and for some reason I have no saves folder -- my documents has no trace of 2k sports -- does anybody know whats going on??

How To Install (Rosters/Sliders)

--------------

*Saves folder is hidden. If you don't have one, just create it.

For XP users:

Extract the .SLD/.ROS file to your C:\Documents and Settings\USER (your username)\Application Data\2K Sports\Saves

and load the sliders.

For Vista Users:

Goto My Computer and click the Organize tab at the top left, Click Folder and Search Options and select the

view tab. Ensure that the button labeled Show Hidden Files and Folders under the folder Hidden Files and Folders

is selected. If it is not selected then select it.

Proceed to the Users/YourUsername/AppData/Roaming/2K Sports/MLB 2k9/Saves folder and extract the .SLD/.ROS

file and load it in the game.

Any idea when a new version may come out, maybe with the fake names taken out for the minor leaguers and updated with latest trades? I was trying to do it myself bu the editor keeps coming up with an error when I try to change names and only when I try to change names.

• 2 weeks later...

How can i get that?

go to your roster. Select a player you want to send down then on the option screen you will see trade player, edit player, call up/send down etc. send the player down to double AA and replace him with A-rod.

New roster update very close to being released. Tons of new things...way too many to list. But I think everyone will be pleased. The update will also include lots of new cyberfaces, such as JA Happ, Mike Aviles, Pablo Sandoval, Kevin Millar, mainly main players that did not have faces. Lots of skin tone, equipment, and rating updates as well. And of course nearly finished major league rosters along with countless new minor league players (specifically all of the top prospects, but it does not end there). So, hopefully everyone will enjoy the new update that will be coming out very soon.

sounds great zach thank you for ur hard work on this as well i just checked and found that my motherboard is ready to be sent back to me and hopefully ill be back up and running again and try out the new roster

sounds good, i have a question concerning the button mapping, can it or is it even possible, to be able to use the buttons to hit with only, ive tryed swtiching the controls around for the 360 controller but no luck.

im sure the patch will be good zach, and well worth the wait will finnaly be able to start a real asscoaition now.

New roster update very close to being released. Tons of new things...way too many to list. But I think everyone will be pleased. The update will also include lots of new cyberfaces, such as JA Happ, Mike Aviles, Pablo Sandoval, Kevin Millar, mainly main players that did not have faces. Lots of skin tone, equipment, and rating updates as well. And of course nearly finished major league rosters along with countless new minor league players (specifically all of the top prospects, but it does not end there). So, hopefully everyone will enjoy the new update that will be coming out very soon.

good sh#@ bro :D

I would hope the last ones sucked hard (ratings)

as for adding new faces that will be a neat trick from my understanding

Archived