MVPMods Community Rosters Ver 1.2

Snash13

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my opinion, I think you should wait until the trading deadline passes, that way you'll have THE latest rosters including the last-minute trades. I know some people agree with me

I do.

People are wanting the most current roster. When more trades happen, they'll just complain until you release an update

I agree also,whatever is the easiest for u zach.The trade deadline is what saturday?Im sure its not gonna kill anyone to wait an extra couple days and less work for you.Im just happy that someone is willing to put thier time and hard work into this project.Most dont realize that 2k9 didnt make it easy to do the mods, especially the roster end of it

what are you guys talkin about. He said he would update it after the deadline. This will be the first roster with a really good update including the minors. Also will give up time to look over the rosters and suggest anything before the next release. you guys know as soon as he releases it some people will be asking for stuff.

I think he should release it....but in the end it is up to Zach

I know the trade deadline isn't for another week and those who complain about not having the most recent trades later this week should not be listened to.

And if he releases it, maybe we can give some feedback or help in making Zach's roster even better. I see no harm in releasing the roster as is right now, unless he doesn't want to upload it which he is entitled to.

Thanks,

Davis

I'll most likely release a version tomorrow. I am going to finish a few more minor league teams and then release it. I will release another update very shortly after the trade deadline then.

Hooray! The 2nd update can include not only the late trades but any quick fixes members might point out. I given up playing until it's released, the rosters are just too out of date. I tried updating some myself but then I realized how big of a job it is. I gained a new appreciation for even the old update but knowing there might be even better soon, I decided just to wait it out.

I'll have to set aside a few hours for game time tomorrow!

I have alot of time on my hands to go through and try to make it perfect. I think releasing tomorrow is good and then another one after the deadline which is Friday at 430pm.

It doesn't appear any major deals are going to happen however.

Yes, I wasn't trying to be rude or disrespectful. As Greg said, I AM DYING for this to be released. If your roster is half as in depth as you say it is, then it should be no problem for us to make those final trade moves on our own.

THank YOU so much for your hard work on this project!! I know how frustrating and time consuming it can be to create one of these rosters, and yours sounds like the ultimate update.

welcome to SF Ryan Garko

Zach: is there any way you can add a couple more mph to Brian Wilson's fastball? I feel lucky to hit 95 with him when in reality he throws 97-98 no problems

since u can't edit pitching in the game it sucks but i dunno if they found a way with the editor!? i just know, that my pitching is almost 3-5 mph lower then it say in ratings, if rating is 98 mph i barely can hit the 95 mph when a perfect pitch, i dunno how to get faster to the ratings, any ideas?

it would be great if any editor can change pitching speed and control, since many pitchers are underrated and got not real pitching speed! :-(

since u can't edit pitching in the game it sucks but i dunno if they found a way with the editor!? i just know, that my pitching is almost 3-5 mph lower then it say in ratings, if rating is 98 mph i barely can hit the 95 mph when a perfect pitch, i dunno how to get faster to the ratings, any ideas?

it would be great if any editor can change pitching speed and control, since many pitchers are underrated and got not real pitching speed! :-(

Make sure you have your pitch speed set to 95 in your difficulty. I only really play using the Giants and most of the pitchers throw their correct speeds, with the exception of Brian Wilson who really basically sucks in this game because he doesn't have that powerful fastball.

Here is a list of all trades since May 8th from MLBTradeRumors.com

This way incase any trades were missed.

The Orioles dealt Ryan Freel to the Cubs for Joey Gathright on May 8th.

The A's acquired Adam Kennedy from the Rays for Joe Dillon on May 8th.

The Brewers traded Tony Gwynn Jr. to the Padres for Jody Gerut on May 21st.

The White Sox acquired Ramon Castro, dealing Lance Broadway to the Mets on May 29th.

The Braves acquired Nate McLouth from the Pirates for Charlie Morton, Jeff Locke, and Gorkys Hernandez on June 3rd.

The Indians acquired Jose Veras from the Yankees for cash considerations on June 24th.

The Reds acquired Corky Miller, sending Norris Hopper to the White Sox on June 26th.

The Cardinals acquired Mark DeRosa for Chris Perez and a Jess Todd on June 27th.

The Mariners acquired Ryan Langerhans in exchange for Mike Morse on June 28th.

The Yankees acquired Eric Hinske from the Pirates for two minor leaguers on June 30th.

The Pirates acquired Lastings Milledge and Joel Hanrahan for Nyjer Morgan and Sean Burnett on June 30th.

The Cubs acquired Jeff Baker from the Rockies for Alberto Alburquerque on July 2nd.

The Indians acquired Winston Abreu from the Rays for minor leaguer John Meloan on July 2nd.

The A's acquired Scott Hairston from the Padres on July 5th.

The Royals acquired Ryan Freel and cash from the Cubs for a PTBNL on July 6th.

The White Sox acquired Tony Pena from the D'Backs for Brandon Allen on July 7th.

The Royals acquired Yuniesky Betancourt from the Mariners for two minor league pitchers on July 10th.

The Braves acquired Ryan Church from the Mets for Jeff Francoeur on July 10th.

The Mariners acquired Jack Hannahan from the A's for a minor league righty on July 11th.

The Orioles acquired Cla Meredith from the Padres for Oscar Salazar on July 19th.

The Brewers acquired Felipe Lopez from the D'Backs for a pair of minor leaguers on July 19th.

The Red Sox acquired Adam LaRoche for two minor leaguers on July 22nd.

The Red Sox sent Julio Lugo to the Cardinals for Chris Duncan on July 22nd.

The Rockies acquired Rafael Betancourt from the Indians for a minor leaguer on July 23rd.

The Cardinals acquired Matt Holliday from the A's for top prospect Brett Wallace and two other minor leaguers on July 24th.

The Giants acquired Ryan Garko from the Indians for a minor league pitcher on July 27th.

The White Sox acquired outfielder Mark Kotsay and cash from the Red Sox for outfielder Brian Anderson on July 28th.

Archived