Trailer released

Renegade44

it looked good from what i saw...........need to make it longer than 56 seconds....more like 2 min. otherwise GREAT JOB EA SPORTS! u no how in the trailer tyhere is an old time game.....is that how it will be played in black and white.....that would be cool!

NOTE::: THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN :wink:

July 5 2005: Kyle Farnsworth will be arrested and taken out of a game where he's pitching after setting off rounds and rounds of dynamite fireworks in his neighbor's yard celebrating independence day. The cops simply walk onto the mound and cuff him. Wrigley is silent. July 31 2005: Cubs GM Jim Hendry trades Glendon Rusch to the Giants for Jason Shmidt and Felippe Alou is furious. He revolts and is fired.

October 1 2005: Cubs clinch the division and celebrate. during the process, manager Dusty Baker gets drunk off champaigne and does unacceptable actions towards his players. As a result, he is fired. Cubs hire manager Felippe Alou and lose the NLDS to the Washington Nationals.

just trying to have fun with some thoughts guys... Merry Christmas

After watching the video, accuse me of an untrained eye, but it looks the exact same with a little more detail in the players faces. Big whoop. I can sacrifice face detail for better and more realistic gameplay.

Multiple players running the bases has always been a PITA to me and making that easier is the little things that would please me more.

Just being difficult.

Archived