Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

redsox

Mlb Throwbacks

No timetable at the moment. I would like to make it into a huge release, but I haven't had a whole lot of free time to work on these. I am working on another mod apart from these throwbacks currently and when I get a majority of these done, I will package it up and release it.

Sounds good, take your time from the looks of things it will be more than worth the wait.

1999 Chicago White Sox - Turn Back The Clock Jersey

whitesox1.png

whitesox2.png

I was going to send you a PM and praise you privately, but your work and sharing deserve public praise.

So, thank you very much for your tutorial. I was surpised, and thankful, that you disclosed some of the finer "modding secrets", particularly the scriptwork involving the zig-zag, smart-sharpen, and burn tool advice. I put that to good use. Thanks again.

Your work is very good, and I've seen your earlier work and your later work, and I appreciate how you keep working at improving your skill. Very impressive. I appreciate both your creativity in custom jerseys and your attention to detail and quality in your throwbacks.

I look forward to your eventual, mage-release.

Once again, thanks ... and keep up the good work.

I was going to send you a PM and praise you privately, but your work and sharing deserve public praise.

So, thank you very much for your tutorial. I was surpised, and thankful, that you disclosed some of the finer "modding secrets", particularly the scriptwork involving the zig-zag, smart-sharpen, and burn tool advice. I put that to good use. Thanks again.

Your work is very good, and I've seen your earlier work and your later work, and I appreciate how you keep working at improving your skill. Very impressive. I appreciate both your creativity in custom jerseys and your attention to detail and quality in your throwbacks.

I look forward to your eventual, mage-release.

Once again, thanks ... and keep up the good work.

Thanks a lot bud. I am currently in an uniform modding mood and figured I would try and complete as many as I can before I lay dormant again. Anyway, look for another update in a minute.

2000 Anaheim Angels Prototype Jersey

angels2l.png

angels1.png

These are hot redsox! Making this look easy!

In lieu of the World Series, here's a Phillies uniform. Working on a Yankees uniform and will preview that as well in a few minutes.

1992 Philadelphia Phillies Prototype Jersey

phillies2.png

phillies1.png

1980-1986 Atlanta Braves Home Jersey

braves2.png

braves1.png

Needs uniform number bottom left kidney but otherwise looks fantastic.

Needs uniform number bottom left kidney but otherwise looks fantastic.

The game hard codes which uniforms have the front jersey numbers and which ones do not, so depending upon the uniform you are modding, you can't be guaranteed whether the front number shows up or not. That's why in some of the TC single season mods I've released, you will see front jersey numbers on uniforms when they shouldn't be there. In that case it's because I use a uniform slot that has a front jersey number.

Why does the Philadelphia road jersey have black buttons? You love those black buttons, always have.

I made the '86 home and road uniforms, there's a screenshot of them on my blog, I believe.

redsox likes to do older stuff sometimes, maybe he's made the '69 Mets uniforms or maybe he will, who knows what he's up to.

I made the '86 home and road uniforms, there's a screenshot of them on my blog, I believe.

redsox likes to do older stuff sometimes, maybe he's made the '69 Mets uniforms or maybe he will, who knows what he's up to.

Do you know how to make locked jerseys available to use online? I'm in a MVP 08 league and would love to use the old jerseys but they are never available to use. There are some fantasy jerseys available to use but I have no interest in using them. Is it possible to have the locked jerseys I want to use replace them in the slots where the fantasy jerseys are? If theres some way I can do that could you please tell me what to do?

Can anyone make the 1969 or 1986 Mets home and away jerseys?

Ask and ye shall receive......

Attached you will find some uniforms that we included with Total Classics 10. Both the 1969 and 1986 Mets are included in the mod. For the 1969 Mets we used the 1962 Mets uniforms (the '62 Mets are also in TC10). If you look at the Baseball Hall of Fame uniform database, you will see that from 1962 to 1969, the uniforms are pretty much the same. Here's a link:

http://exhibits.baseballhalloffame.org/dressed_to_the_nines/uniforms.asp?league=NL&city=New+York&lowYear=1962&highYear=1969&sort=year&increment=9&=Display+uniforms

1962_and_1986_Mets.rar

Ask and ye shall receive......

Attached you will find some uniforms that we included with Total Classics 10. Both the 1969 and 1986 Mets are included in the mod. For the 1969 Mets we used the 1962 Mets uniforms (the '62 Mets are also in TC10). If you look at the Baseball Hall of Fame uniform database, you will see that from 1962 to 1969, the uniforms are pretty much the same. Here's a link:

http://exhibits.baseballhalloffame.org/dressed_to_the_nines/uniforms.asp?league=NL&city=New+York&lowYear=1962&highYear=1969&sort=year&increment=9&=Display+uniforms

Just installed using TiT. I do not see the new uniforms. All the uniforms are the same.