Tropicana Field Project 09-wip

wrigleyville33

Well, I'm going to be showing my progress for the first time publicly. Please do not ask when this will be released. Please do not ask for me to do Yankee Stadium. This will be my one and only mod. I started it last summer, with the slightest idea of how to work zmod. So here we go, I know the ads are outdated, I did them off last years, and now I wish I didn't spend my time on them.

Last year-

11212008234523jc2.jpg

11212008234040oa1.jpg

10262008014225cn0.jpg

Updated to where I am now-

U539-1245374889.png

Don't worry about the ads, I'll update them close to release, I'm just spending my time on modeling right now. So, I have the correct center field scoreboard updated and in the right place, 3d tunnels (that took forever), updated dugouts, and put a texture for that glossy look on the blue batter's eye building thing. I also tried a turf/grass texture. Let me know what you guys think!

Quick update before I leave tomorrow morning. I'm going to the Cubs vs Braves make up game at Turner Monday. I will be taking the weekend off, plus Monday. So I just wanted to leave something before I go. I've added the star thing in center. Also, if anyone can explain why one dugout has all the parts connected, while the first baseline dugout has no dugout parts at all, I'd love to know. I don't understand why one dugout has all the parts, while the other doesn't basically. I've provided an image to explain.

U539-1245477445.png

U539-1245477783.png

Ok guys I've got some bad news. I got the nod to start making stadiums for our new game (sandbox games) starting next week. I'm going to cram everything I can into this week. I hope. I'm going to try to get the other dugout done, along with the scoreboard in right. If anyone has any other small details they would like to get it, please say right now.

• 3 weeks later...

When is this coming out? Send me a pm or just reply please. Thanks. ;)

Well, I'm going to be showing my progress for the first time publicly. Please do not ask when this will be released. Please do not ask for me to do Yankee Stadium.

Crud, it can't get any clearer than that.

• 4 weeks later...

lol. Where have you been, hiding in your cave? I haven't seen you here in a while...

yeah, been hiding, Just hated baseball for the longest time. So yeah I'm out of cave, kinda pumped haven't been to dodger stadium in forever.

Hated baseball? Ha. I hated baseball last year when the Cubs got swept. Oh well. Here I am right? lol

LOL I remember that. Whenever the Dodger's lose I always think about cubbie fans and how bad you guys have it. Sorry that's kinda messed but thanks. I always find it amusing when some fake yankee fan complains about losing.

LOL I remember that. Whenever the Dodger's lose I always think about cubbie fans and how bad you guys have it. Sorry that's kinda messed but thanks. I always find it amusing when some fake yankee fan complains about losing.

Yeah I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw MarkB complaining about how the Yankees haven't won a world series in 10 years. Well For me, add another 0 to the end of 10. lol

As much as I hate the Yankees, I'd love to see them and LA in the World Series. That or freeway series would be kinda cool, even though the rest of America would probably be bored.

Anyways, if you are in town on Aug 22. I have an extra ticket vs your cubbies.

As much as I hate the Yankees, I'd love to see them and LA in the World Series. That or freeway series would be kinda cool, even though the rest of America would probably be bored.

Anyways, if you are in town on Aug 22. I have an extra ticket vs your cubbies.

Orly? My mom had a free airline ticket (up and back), but she used it on my sisters boyfriend, so he could come down and visit. Dang, I could have gone to see a dodgers-cubs game with the legendary rolie!

Yeah I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw MarkB complaining about how the Yankees haven't won a world series in 10 years. Well For me, add another 0 to the end of 10. lol

What thread was that in? There's a good chance I was being sarcastic, because I can't stand the Yankees "fans" that do that either.

Archived