Complete Roster Update

aaronblrt1

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm wokring on a complete roster update for 2k9. I started with Tony3's roster with the fake names taken out and I'm now taking out all the former players and putting in the prospects and it will have complete minor league and accurate MLB rosters. It should be out later this week and it is the iff file and ros files.

UPDATE:

Just wanted to let everyone know the progress, I've spent the last 48 hours working on this straight and should have it done by Friday. Here is the progress...

MLB (Complete)

AAA ( Complete, just have to go back and do uniform numbers)

AA (50%)

A (25%)

Some of AA and A got done as I was doing AAA, All of the former players are gone and all of the Top 100 propects are in the game along with most current minor leaguers, We can't fit them all because this has been a big injury year and you can only have 25 men per roster. Putting players where they should be since we cannot account for injuries. Getting back to work on the project now after 6 hours of sleep only. Should be done with AA tonight.

This will be out later today as I have decided to use the rookies that are in the game and not on teams as filler players. I put all the current MiLB players on the teams they need to be on in AA & A. I have created so many players that I'm tired of creating, because there are just so many players to create. I'd say that AA & A are 75% accurate and that if somebody wants to finish AA & A they are more than welcome to once I upload the roster because I'm just beat. You wouldn't believe how many new players there are this year. There are only like 3-4 filler players per team and they are rookies with names that MiLB.com didn't bring up. The rosters will be up to date in MLB & AAA through today 7/7/09 with all the latest trades and signings. All former players have been taken out of the game and replaced with rookies and names that weren't in the game with re-done ratings and everything else. I finishing up now, doing the line-ups.

There's been a total of 524,286 posts made so far on this website. That's over a half a million posts. No one has read every single post here, not even the site owner.

Get your facts straight before you say something negative....that is the lesson to be learned....everybody makes mistakes...

Here is the file if anybody wants to try and see if they can get it to work. It keeps crashing on the main screen. I spent 3 days on this in a row and the last one trying to figure out why it won't work. Let me know if you get it working and please post it for everyone. Also feel free to do AA & A edits if you wish since I did not do them completely.

roster.rar

Hey guys,

Just got a quick look at the rosters for my team, the Pittsburgh Pirates, and saw that on the lineup screen, when you get to lineup vs. LHP, it has 1B listed twice. Tried to fix the error, and it would not let me do it under Ty's roster editor. Try checking lineups out, though.

Archived