Ranking

NYM

Do you think rankings should be on this site?  

20 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was decided when we first started this site not to have rankings. We even had a poll. We're currently revisiting the idea.

please consider it......i think it would be a great idea. i even put a poll up in here to see what the people want. i hope we can also do somthin like what i said, with rookie all star mvp etc.

I really like this idea...It distinguishes those who have contributed to this forum for extensive periods of time from those who simply sign up to answer single questions and then leave...Plus, having your own such "badge" is a nice reward for those who frequently post on and contribute to the forum and the site.

bad idea. i vote no.

number of posts means nothing. The only way to do it fair would be to do it like OS did in the past and let users rate each post. A post describing how to mod a stadium to help someone should not carry the same weight as a post saying "i agree" etc.

i think for this site and Oakland's both, this should be the rank system. it's a little off kilter and unsequenced, but more likely.

0-250 rookie

251-550- All-Star

551-900- MVP

901-1999 - Legend

2000+ - Grandfathered.

the last one is funny. for my own amusement, but if not than this should suffice ...

0-250 rookie

251-550- All-Star

551-900- MVP

901+ - Legend

There should be rankings on the website...for instance if u have

0-100 rookie

101-300- All-Star

301-500- MVP

501-700- Veteran

700+ - Legend

u thinkl u can be able to do that??

PLEASE SUBMIT VOTE!!

Good idea NYM!!! And if we get this thing rolling, I'm putting you in T-Ball.

Tell me something, what do the rankings imply if they are based on the number of posts? There is no added value of having the title of "Legend" when we all can already see who posts a lot and who doesn't. In my opinion the ranking system should award people for making quality posts that are of some value to the MVPmods community.

Tell me something, what do the rankings imply if they are based on the number of posts? There is no added value of having the title of "Legend" when we all can already see who posts a lot and who doesn't. In my opinion the ranking system should award people for making quality posts that are of some value to the MVPmods community.

now who is to decide which posts are generated as "quality" and which are garbage? that's MY question ...

instead of factoring soley on posts.... why not factor the amount of time one has been on the forum and the # of the posts? that would reward consistent members rather than ones who in one month post 400 times and dont contribute any worthwhile messages

Archived