Ranking

NYM

Do you think rankings should be on this site?  

20 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Maybe instead of using titles such as All-Star, MVP and Legend we should instead identify members based upon their accomplishments. For example, Umachines and Kccitystar are 'Uniform Gods', Ezorn and Kamasutra are 'Stadium Architects', Moose is a 'Forum Enthusiast' and Yankees4Life is 'The Law'.

This will not only recognize a member's talents but it will also help to introduce existing members to new members. If in the future people want to ask a question about something in particular they would already have a good idea of who to ask.

What do you think??

That's the best idea yet

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe instead of using titles such as All-Star, MVP and Legend we should instead identify members based upon their accomplishments. For example, Umachines and Kccitystar are 'Uniform Gods', Ezorn and Kamasutra are 'Stadium Architects', Moose is a 'Forum Enthusiast' and Yankees4Life is 'The Law'.

This will not only recognize a member's talents but it will also help to introduce existing members to new members. If in the future people want to ask a question about something in particular they would already have a good idea of who to ask.

What do you think??

money, brilliant idea. i like Post God better though. unless Fuzz comes back. than i'll take Forum Enthusiast.

I'd rather just stick to "Site Admin" if you don't mind. That's all krawitham needs is another reason to complain about me.

Although an accomplishment title is a good idea.

but Y4L you are "the law", it was just a joke :cry:

Have fun with the names. If you wear more than one hat I hope that you can have a title fitting your abilities and accomplishments.

my title would be like: all around awesome dude who made one mod and thinks every one should bow to his bat making abilities...too long? too self centered?

bad idea. i vote no.

number of posts means nothing. The only way to do it fair would be to do it like OS did in the past and let users rate each post. A post describing how to mod a stadium to help someone should not carry the same weight as a post saying "i agree" etc.

I voted NO also

but I do not like OS's idea either. You could have anyone say Mindwarped go through and always select "bad post" or what ever when a certain person posts

hey guys...im back....since im the big joke (not taking offensivly) :-) we should rename all goofs, chokes, gags, newb moves, etc. by saying "Hey I just pulled an NYM91" LOL THAT WOULD BE COOL!!!! Tures or Y4L put that at the top of the page somewhere......say like......If u pull a stupid move remeber to always say "Hey i pulled an NYM91"

Archived