Mvp 08 Mod In Fastforward Mode?

Slyguy3129

Hey guys, it been a while since I've played MVP 05, but I installed it again today and then saw the new MVP 08 (relatively new) and downloaded it.

Well to make a long story short I installed it and everything went fine, but when I'm in the game, everything is in fast forward, animations pitching everything. Has this ever been an issue before? Is it just me, I hope not. Can someone please help me lol.

*Sigh*

Well I tried reinstalling the mod and put it in the actual file folder instead of making a separate install and it is no different. I can't really explain it other than like I said in my first post the game seems to be in Hyper Speed mod everything is going so fast that you can't do anything.

Judging by the fact that 30 some odd people have read about my problem and no response I should take it that either I am the only one with this problem or no one knows whats going on. :shok:

Darn I was really looking forward to playing this, I'm try and tweak it a bit more and see if I can find out whats going on.

*Sigh*

Well I tried reinstalling the mod and put it in the actual file folder instead of making a separate install and it is no different. I can't really explain it other than like I said in my first post the game seems to be in Hyper Speed mod everything is going so fast that you can't do anything.

Judging by the fact that 30 some odd people have read about my problem and no response I should take it that either I am the only one with this problem or no one knows whats going on. :shok:

Darn I was really looking forward to playing this, I'm try and tweak it a bit more and see if I can find out whats going on.

I came across a thread at eamods where Spungo (uniform modder) was having the same issue.

If I remembered what the 'solution' was, I'd certainly post it. I don;t, but I do know that there *is* a solution and searching for that thread at eamods would be the place to start looking.

Does it matter how many people have read this thread? Maybe they read it and they didn't know how to help you and they didn't respond. Have you ever thought of that? If someone does know, they'll post.

I certainly didn't mean to come across as brash or overly critical. All I meant was that sometimes my PC does strange things that only my PC does. I naturally assumed (incorrectly I now know) that this was the case. Sorry for that.

Did you search the forums looking for an answer? I'm sure I remember reading other threads about this same issue, but I can't remember where they are off the top of my head.

I did a search but it kept telling me that one of my keyword searches was 3 characters or less or something and I couldn't find a different way to word it, but I will continue looking.

I came across a thread at eamods where Spungo (uniform modder) was having the same issue.

If I remembered what the 'solution' was, I'd certainly post it. I don;t, but I do know that there *is* a solution and searching for that thread at eamods would be the place to start looking.

Awesome! Thats a warm lead if I've every seen one. I suppose EAmods is where I actually dl the mod from, makes since that I should look there I was under the impression that the forums were one and them same. Thanks again though!

Archived