Log Me On Automatically

crud

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using Chrome on the desktop and Firefox on the netbook, logs in normally every time.

Using Firefox on my new install of Windows 7 on the laptop, when coming to the site, I hit the home page not logged in, but when I click "Log in", I get logged in. Not tried anything to troubleshoot it as far as clearing cookies or cache.

If that's the issue you guys are experiencing, then try clearing your cache and cookies from inside the browser, then run a cleaner like CCleaner to get rid of any temporary files left over by the browser, then try logging in again. Remember to go to the main log in page and tick the "Remember me" box, and don't log in from the homepage.

• 2 months later...

I've never had this problem since comin' back, but usually when an issue like that occurs, it could have something to do with the cookies/cache, or it could also be an issue with your internet privacy/security settings.

Have any of you updated Explorer or Firefox recently? This could be a default setting on a newer version in an effort to help keep people's internet secure.

Archived