Super Bowl Xliv

DylanBradbury

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Super Bowl XLIV?

• New Orleans Saints
    • Indianapolis Colts

They're still playing football? I thought the season was over (at least it was for me) when the Vikings lost to the Saints.....

Who do I want to win? I want the Vikings to win, but I have a feeling that the chances of that happening are pretty slim. :(

I'll take Baltimore* for a few reasons

1. I'm a AFC fan. I root for the AFC unless the Patriots are in the Super Bowl.

2. I think Peyton Manning is better than Drew Brees.

3. I am no fan of New Orleans. The team or the city.

*Yeah I know. I still can't call them by any other name.

*Yeah I know. I still can't call them by any other name.

Same here, hence the reason I refuse to become a Colts fan just because I live down the road from Indy.   I remember seeing the moving trucks on the news as they snuck out of Baltimore in the middle of a wintery night.  Not saying I dislike them for any other reason except that they'll probably always be the Baltimore Colts to me.

Not saying I dislike them for any other reason except that they'll probably always be the Baltimore Colts to me.

I feel the same way when I see the St. Louis Rams, Arizona Cardinals, and Tennessee Titans. Years later, it's still hard for me not to think of those teams as the Los Angeles Rams, St. Louis Cardinals and Houston Oilers. That just shows you how old I am......

I feel the same way when I see the St. Louis Rams, Arizona Cardinals, and Tennessee Titans.  Years later, it's still hard for me not to think of those teams as the Los Angeles Rams, St. Louis Cardinals and Houston Oilers.  That just shows you how old I am......

I 'almost' still think of Tampa Bay and Seattle being expansion teams.   :pardon:

I feel the same way when I see the St. Louis Rams, Arizona Cardinals, and Tennessee Titans. Years later, it's still hard for me not to think of those teams as the Los Angeles Rams, St. Louis Cardinals and Houston Oilers. That just shows you how old I am......

I say the same thing Jim.

They're still playing football? I thought the season was over (at least it was for me) when the Vikings lost to the Saints.....

Who do I want to win? I want the Vikings to win, but I have a feeling that the chances of that happening are pretty slim. :(

Since I'm a Packer fan, I "hate" the Vikings & Brett Favre - so I guess I'm technically happy about that little nugget of truth. Other than that, I'm not sure I really know how I feel from hour to hour. I'm pretty much in flux the past two weeks about the whole shabang, especially with the CBA issues and the whole "tap dance" they seem to be doing...

Sincerely,

--- vbprogjoe (Joe W.):mellow::search::pardon:

Just thought it would be fun to start a discussion about Super Bowl XLIV...

Who do you think will win? And just for fun (because they're never right) what will the final score be?

I predict the Saints will prevail over the Colts by a score of 15 to 10.

Also, who do you want to win?

I think the Colts will win 37-27 with Donald Brown surprising us with 2 TDs (unexpectedly).

I also want them (the Colts) to win, because I like Peyton Manning (best QB in NFL right now) and Reggie Wayne (8th best WR in NFL). Plus, Jim Caldwell is from Wisconsin, so I need to support the fellow Wisconsinite!!!

Sincerely,

--- vbprogjoe (Joe W.):ph34r:

What a game! 31-17 Saints!

Mykal94, you were the closest:

Good game!

Yes, congratulations Mykal94 & New Orleans Saints. I admit I sort of wanted the Colts to win, but I feel all warm and fuzzy for the city and Sean Payton, not to mention now Darren Sharper can quit whining and all that jazz...

Sincerely,

--- vbprogjoe (Joe W.) :drinks:

Thanks for the props but I really wasn't that close. I guess I was the only one bold enough to publicly pick the Saints. I have to admit I thought it would be closer, but I take all credit anyway :p

Haha. I like your honesty. I picked the Saints too, but by 5; therefore you were closer. Good job, man.

Archived