Direct Download Available?

Tenshi28

It works in a very strange way.

It let me to check out, bet then announce a problem that they are not able to process my card. My stoopid I have tried to FORCE to give them my money two more times with the same VISA, but not succesfully. Then I tried one more time with Amex.

Now I have 4 pending transactions in my internet banking, but no game :)))

Will have to go to the bank tomorrow to write a request to stope those payments :))

F... 2K

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It let me to check out, bet then announce a problem that they are not able to process my card. My stoopid I have tried to FORCE to give them my money two more times with the same VISA, but not succesfully. Then I tried one more time with Amex.

Will have to go to the bank tomorrow to write a request to stope those payments :))

F... 2K

This is so ridiculous

F... 2K

Oh my God, I did the exact same thing !! I was charged 4 times but didn't get to download the damn game ! I'm so pissed ! I have over a hundred dollars in limbo now. I called my bank and it isn't gonna be as easy as you think to get those charges off your account !

I downloaded it from Ebgames last night!! installed it and now it ask for the Serial to activate would anyone Know how i can find my serial??

Didn't you got a serial with your purchase ?

Can you help us europeans with the purchase please get in touch with me ?

Didn't you got a serial with your purchase ?

Can you help us europeans with the purchase please get in touch with me ?

Ok I got that figured out But now when i go play it loads great but you cant see anything the stadium the players but you get audio and you can see the scoreboard ect dont make sense

Ok I got that figured out But now when i go play it loads great but you cant see anything the stadium the players but you get audio and you can see the scoreboard ect dont make sense

Sounds like a graphic issue , try to update your video card drivers, is direct x up to date ?

Could you please read your pm or contact me ?

I still need someone whos gonne help me get the game.

I will pay you through PayPal and you will buy the game with your credit card after you received my payment and send me the game as a gift.

If anyone is able to help please contact me.

same goes for me! I just can't wait to get my hands on this. I'll even pay 35 dollars instead of the 30 dollars that it costs at ebgames...

it's really ridiculous

I'll be more than happy to pay for this game (hey, after all I bought 2k9!), but honestly, if they make it so impossible for people outside the US and I end up finding it for free I am not going to feel guilty either.

Yep, if they're not giving us non-US folks any way of buying it, then most will resort to the 'other' ways of getting hold of the game.

I think they've seriously misjudged the level of interest in this game outside of the US. Which is no real shock I suppose. :facepalm:

As i wrote earlier i got the order and also got it downloaded. But between i found out the way to pitch around that i was outside us, i email them that i order the game and was not able download, And i want my refound. And hour ago i got mail back that they will return my money. So for me it end with a free game at no cost.

Good luck to all european mlb 2k10 fans

I called too, I know, but I hope download site will not request the money, etc. bla bla, will see.

In any case I can't believe we are so ignored by 2k.

Waiting for the torrent

basically - after I get my money back from this debacle, I don't feel like spending it on this game. i've been reading about it..

As i wrote earlier i got the order and also got it downloaded. But between i found out the way to pitch around that i was outside us, i email them that i order the game and was not able download, And i want my refound. And hour ago i got mail back that they will return my money. So for me it end with a free game at no cost.

Good luck to all european mlb 2k10 fans

Cool. Maybe you can have mercy on the rest of us and...um..."share the joy", you know. :diablo:

I wish i still had my PS3, then i could be sat here waiting for my copy of The Show to arrive opposed to waiting for any shop that will ship the PC version of 2k10 to England or buy via download.

Has anyone tried buying it straight off of the 2k shop?

I'm sure they deliver to europe or they used too at least.

I just went on 2k to see if i can buy it, although i haven't put any details in, it does give the option to deliver to the UK despite the shipping costing nearly as much as the game itself.

I wish i still had my PS3, then i could be sat here waiting for my copy of The Show to arrive opposed to waiting for any shop that will ship the PC version of 2k10 to England or buy via download.

Has anyone tried buying it straight off of the 2k shop?

I'm sure they deliver to europe or they used too at least.

I just went on 2k to see if i can buy it, although i haven't put any details in, it does give the option to deliver to the UK despite the shipping costing nearly as much as the game itself.

If it's just about shipping...I thought play-asia also sends to Europe?

I thought I was the only crazy person scouring the net for direct download options, i was looking for news 3 weeks ago if it would be on steam, here it is 4 days after release im still without the game. I also seen it on ebgames yesterday but it will be hard to buy not being in the U.S... I guess ill have to wait.

I think thats the only way to get it right now, have a friend in America use his card then gift it to you, I asked one friend but didnt have any money on his card so im still looking. Does anyone know if someone gifts it to us not being in america we would still be able to download it right? or even accept the gift?

I think thats the only way to get it right now, have a friend in America use his card then gift it to you, I asked one friend but didnt have any money on his card so im still looking. Does anyone know if someone gifts it to us not being in america we would still be able to download it right? or even accept the gift?

I am almost 100% sure that us not-in-America-living people can accept gifts and download games that way. The American buys it legally and then he can do with it whatever he feels like.

Hey I found someone to do it.. they gifted to me.. I got the email from gamestp[.. I clicked on the link to use the download software and said sorry we cannot distribute this game to people outside of USA or something like that.. SO even after you get it gifted their still being a$$holes about it.. luckily for me I got a VPN and im downloading it now..

So for those who want to get the game via gamestop gift be aware that you will need a VPN or proxy in America to download it, and its 7 gigs.

Hey I found someone to do it.. they gifted to me.. I got the email from gamestp[.. I clicked on the link to use the download software and said sorry we cannot distribute this game to people outside of USA or something like that.. SO even after you get it gifted their still being a$$holes about it.. luckily for me I got a VPN and im downloading it now..

So for those who want to get the game via gamestop gift be aware that you will need a VPN or proxy in America to download it, and its 7 gigs.

when I read that I was scared that I had just lost 35$ but I'll get that vpn thing to work and then I'll download it aswell.

Archived