Direct Download Available?

Tenshi28

same here, i found the two presenters on channel five baseball awesome, they were really funny and obviously really good friends, much better than ANY other sports presenters on tv apart from maybe charles barkley and ernie johnson ;). so that kept me watching and in the end i became a big fan of the sport thanks to those guys.

pity five dropped it. :(

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same here, i found the two presenters on channel five baseball awesome, they were really funny and obviously really good friends, much better than ANY other sports presenters on tv apart from maybe charles barkley and ernie johnson ;). so that kept me watching and in the end i became a big fan of the sport thanks to those guys.

pity five dropped it. :(

Yeah Josh Chetwynd and Johnny Gould... great guys. I met them both once at a charity softball even in London. They made staying up until 4am worthwhile!

I still cant figure out why they dropped the show... it was the only thing Channel 5 was good for. Oh well.

how did you do that? a tutorial would be nice :D never used hot spot shield before...

First i use a program that could hide my ip adsress so i could order the game. I then install hotspot shield and nothing more.

But the speed low compare to wahat line i have.

so... Ebgames and Gamestop does not allow us to download :))) Tried it with hotspot shield, it goes well till CHECKOUT,but then...

XBOX version is region locked and not available for European's PAL.

The only option is to wait for nice free torrent :)))

so... Ebgames and Gamestop does not allow us to download :))) Tried it with hotspot shield, it goes well till CHECKOUT,but then...

XBOX version is region locked and not available for European's PAL.

The only option is to wait for nice free torrent :)))

I'll be more than happy to pay for this game (hey, after all I bought 2k9!), but honestly, if they make it so impossible for people outside the US and I end up finding it for free I am not going to feel guilty either.

HEYYY .... actually we deserve this year's edition for free (who bought 2K9), 'cos last year's nonsense was a waste of money

Or at least a discount godammit.

I still can believe that 2k had the nerve to release a video showing how this year's game is not at all like 2k9, basically admiting that it was crap.

Makes you wonder if in 2011 you will be seeing a video with all the bugs from this year's version, trying to sell you 2k11.

Archived