Direct Download Available?

Tenshi28

Hi guys, does anybody know if the game will be available through direct download? I have been looking around and I have not seen it anywhere. I got 2k9 at best buy last year but they don't seem to have 2k10 this year. Direct2drive may have it but it's only available for the US, UK, Mexico and Canada (I am from Spain).

It's hard enough to follow baseball from here in Europe but if I can't get my hands on 2k10, now that it's looking so promising, I am going to be pissed.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The reason you've not seen 2K10 anywhere is probably because it's not been released yet. 2K9 was available via direct download, so I imagine 2K10 will be as well.

Howdy from another European baseball fan. :)

Hello there, fellow Euro. :)

I know it hasn't been released, but you can see the physical copy showing up on pre-order or "coming soon" in stores, while there's no mention or direct download whatsoever.

No idea why it's not showing up. I'd be surprised if it wasn't available for direct download, though. Maybe some of the other guys know more about the direct download methods and sites that use it, as I, personally, never have.

And how are you getting your game if I may ask? just a good ole' physical copy?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm from Spain too, and I'm looking and nothing.

if anyone knows where to get it?

i'm from croatia, and stores here won't have it at all, so download is my only option. i hope stores like direct2drive or gamersgate get it quickly... i really don't know why they don't have it allready.

I'm from Spain too, and I'm looking and nothing.

if anyone knows where to get it?

A baseball fan in Ponferrada?? that's something I would have never thought of! :)

By the way, direct2drive does not work outside the US, UK, Mexico and Canada. I am still waiting on Best Buy (I bought 2k9 there) and gamersgate but no luck yet.

I know this is a bit off topic, but since we're still waiting on news about the direct download anyway, I am just curious: how did you guys in Europe first got interested in baseball?

For my part, I have been a Red Sox fan since I found out how many similarities there are between the Red Sox and the Yankees in baseball and Barcelona and Madrid in football (soccer for all of you across the pond). That and reading "Faithful" by Stephen King and I got immediately hooked up in the game.

I know this is a bit off topic, but since we're still waiting on news about the direct download anyway, I am just curious: how did you guys in Europe first got interested in baseball?

For my part, I have been a Red Sox fan since I found out how many similarities there are between the Red Sox and the Yankees in baseball and Barcelona and Madrid in football (soccer for all of you across the pond). That and reading "Faithful" by Stephen King and I got immediately hooked up in the game.

It just happend :-) I saw it once and then I loved it :D and I have relatives in seattle so thats the story :D

Was up late one night, flipped to channel 5 on TV and saw a Yankees game. Enjoyed it, so watched again the next time it was on and the Yankees were playing again. Been hooked ever since.

Unfortunately, it's no longer shown on TV here. :(

For my part, I lived 17 years in Venezuela, and there is the national sport, I think I'm a fan of baseball since '94 and I'm from the Yankees since that year, then came to live in Spain and I follow the league on the Internet

i started watching football and right at that time some guys on the biggest croatian internet forum were founding a flag football club. i joined and met some cool guys. one of them was a true sports freak - he studied sports at college and he played some unusuall sports. his favourite one was baseball. one time he brought some balls and bats to our practice and i liked it. soon he lend me his mvp baseball 2005 copy, and i started to watch games via illegal streams :) now i'm subscribed to mlb tv, watch more than 100 games each year and root for the red sox and cubs (i have family in chicago so i feel that is my moral duty :D ).

i started watching football and right at that time some guys on the biggest croatian internet forum were founding a flag football club. i joined and met some cool guys. one of them was a true sports freak - he studied sports at college and he played some unusuall sports. his favourite one was baseball. one time he brought some balls and bats to our practice and i liked it. soon he lend me his mvp baseball 2005 copy, and i started to watch games via illegal streams :) now i'm subscribed to mlb tv, watch more than 100 games each year and root for the red sox and cubs (i have family in chicago so i feel that is my moral duty :D ).

Yeah, I forgot to mention I was really enjoying MVP 2005 even before I really was into the game, strangely enough.

Was up late one night, flipped to channel 5 on TV and saw a Yankees game. Enjoyed it, so watched again the next time it was on and the Yankees were playing again. Been hooked ever since.

Unfortunately, it's no longer shown on TV here. :(

Pretty much the same as me. Channel 5 on late one night, saw the Sox playing, and kept on watching...

I guess we're both pretty lucky there wasnt a Pirates-Nats game on those nights... :rofl:

Archived