tywiggins

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ty,

Is there any chance adding a 'mass edit' feature to a future generation of your editor? That would be extremely handy for altering the player abilities that aren't covered by sliders, like arm strength.

If this is a possibility - is it possible for such mass edits to be confined to a specific team or league position (i.e. catchers)?

Knowing very little about the programming required to implement such features, I have no idea of the time that would be required to make them a reality - so I ask more out of curiosity than as a request. Still, if it is in the realm of possibilities, these would be very handy features.

If you have a specific "mass edit" you want done, let me know, and I'll try to get it done.

Could you please explain? I have no idea what you mean.

Also, I sent you a pm a couple of days ago. Could you please read it and send me a reply?

Ty, I think he's talking about when you change the Difficulty sliders... unlocking Achievement cards is disabled. I believe though that a couple of guys over at Operationsports came up with a set up sliders that still allow Achievements.

**13ounty, you might want to check out bull23's sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forums/2k-sports-major-league-baseball-sliders/407257-trading-card-sliders-if-you-want-unlock-cards-try-these.html

Ty, I think he's talking about when you change the Difficulty sliders... unlocking Achievement cards is disabled. I believe though that a couple of guys over at Operationsports came up with a set up sliders that still allow Achievements.

**13ounty, you might want to check out bull23's sliders: http://www.operationsports.com/forums/2k-sports-major-league-baseball-sliders/407257-trading-card-sliders-if-you-want-unlock-cards-try-these.html

thats what im talking about i like to have the cards still working when u chance the pro settings instead of it getting disabled

If you have a specific "mass edit" you want done, let me know, and I'll try to get it done.

The primary attribute I would like to have "mass-editing" powers for is arm strength. If it would be possible, having the ability to do the mass edit only for catchers would also be great, as their arm strengths may have to drop a bit more than fielders.

Is there anything anyone else would like to see???

Thanks for taking a look at this Ty

How to delete create player ?

My roster have a problem .

A FA player in Mets , but I can't move him to another team .

When I move , It shows FA in the Mets .

Why , could you help me ?

I upload my roster .

My link

The weird player is Fast Last .

I loaded up your roster and could not find any player by the name of fast last anywhere.

Forgive me if this has already been discussed.

I am using version 0.25 (Last day of the trial and I will purchase it) - Whenever I change a picher's name, the pitcher's role is automatically changed to Long Relief and greyed out so I can't edit it. If I want to change the names of all the pitchers on my team, they will all be long relievers and the game will use any pitcher at anytime out of the bullpen. Is this a known bug?

Forgive me if this has already been discussed.

I am using version 0.25 (Last day of the trial and I will purchase it) - Whenever I change a picher's name, the pitcher's role is automatically changed to Long Relief and greyed out so I can't edit it. If I want to change the names of all the pitchers on my team, they will all be long relievers and the game will use any pitcher at anytime out of the bullpen. Is this a known bug?

Yes, it's a known bug. I'll get a new version out within a few hours which fixes this and one or two other bugs.

Cannot get this roster editor to install

running windows 7 32-bit

after running the setup file and choosing directory to install it says

"error opening file for writing

C:\program files ................. etc.

Click abort to stop the installation, retry to try again or ignore to skip this file"

I've tried using 7-zip to directly extract the file but it says cannot open the output file

any suggestions?

thanks!

Cannot get this roster editor to install

running windows 7 32-bit

after running the setup file and choosing directory to install it says

"error opening file for writing

C:\program files ................. etc.

Click abort to stop the installation, retry to try again or ignore to skip this file"

I've tried using 7-zip to directly extract the file but it says cannot open the output file

any suggestions?

thanks!

Try installing as Admin.

already am admin on this computer

thanks.. any other ideas?

maybe your antivirus or something is blocking it. I'm able to use 7-zip to manually extract the files out of the Setup.exe

Edit: Also, try running it it compatibility mode. At least one person in this thread has had that problem and fixed it by running the setup in compatibility mode.

version 0.28 is done. http://www.mlbmods.com/index.php/downloads/mlb2k10/tools/mlb2k10-roster-editor-

fixes:

pitching role should no longer get automatically changed to Long Relief (except when you assign a starting pitcher to a new team)

saving a player will now mark players as injured only if their injury duration is greater than 0.

height (in feet and inches) should now match what the game shows. The game rounds to the nearest inch, but the editor was rounding down.

Ty with latest version of your editor 2k9 can you make that you can change the pitching windups or can you add something to do this, I still play mlb2k9 and won't install 2k10 till The patch comes out then I can get the new editor>

Also does the new editor work for 2k9?

How about a global edit for arm strength and pitchers control ?

I would also like to see all the tendency sliders available for global edit. We could easily fix some of the ridiculous stats. Especially if it can be done within a certain range, or in accordance with another rating.

Edited by ItsDoug420

• 2 weeks later...

Great work with the new version allowing a pitcher to keep its role after the name change. But can we expect to see the pitching role change for any pitcher? I have pitchers edited that I can't change back from long relief to a starter for example.

Need to know if anybody else is having the same problem I'm having? In the last couple of days I can't use the roster editor for either mlb2k9 or mlb2k10 because I keep getting an "Trojan horse Agent2. ASXG infection and when I run virus scan all roster editor setup.exe is removed from my computer even the full mlb2k9 version i purchased last year. Anybody have any ideas. Please help.