Mlb2K10 Roster Editor

tywiggins

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

version 0.25 is done. Click my signature, then click the link to the download page.

fixed a problem with Throwing Accuracy in 0.23 and 0.24. The editor could save it fine, but it wouldn't load the current value into the Throwing Accuracy box.

fixed a problem for a couple of players that had a bad batting stance id. (Henry Blanco and Chester Chico both had 6701 for their batting stance id) In the in-game editor, this would show up as Custom without giving the options to customize. With 0.23 and 0.24 the bad batting stance id would cause an error. Now if I find an id that doesn't match one of the legal ones, I change it to custom. There were no problems with pitchers deliveries with the roster I tested, but I did the same for that.

In the save file that you edited, was it already in the first inning of the game?

No it was not. It was the start of a new game/series - game 1 in the series Braves vs. Padres April 12th.

I ended up starting a new ATL franchise last night, but if I can recover this franchise file and keep it from crashing to desktop after the 1st inning I will be ecstatic.

Edited by AUY2K

No it was not. It was the start of a new game/series - game 1 in the series Braves vs. Padres April 12th.

I ended up starting a new ATL franchise last night, but if I can recover this franchise file and keep it from crashing to desktop after the 1st inning I will be ecstatic.

Can you send me your file?

Ty, thank you for all your help. I copied the text file that you posted and imported it back into my franchise. Everything is back to normal and I am able to continue without any issues. Sorry for the headache and confusion all on my part. Now that I understand what happened (user error) I will now be purchasing your excellent editor.

ty can u see if u can get the dl type working for me as i have the codes for all dl types plz tnak you?

I'm working on it.

I simmed in a franchise until a player had a minor injury (less than 15 days). I saved it, and put him on the DL with my program, and also fixed the lineups. I loaded this in the game and simmed long enough for his DL time to be up. The game didn't crash when he came off the DL.

I tried the same thing with a player that wasn't injured, and it crashed when his DL time was up.

ty can u see if u can get the dl type working for me as i have the codes for all dl types plz tnak you?

Good news. I managed to give a player a fake injury and put him on the DL with my editor. And the game didn't crash when it was time for him to come off the DL.

Hi Ty;

do you have a list of the injury types by chance. I swear I asked this question already but cant find it. I put a guy on the 15 day DL,Injury type 1, and saved it. Went back in to the editor and his unjury type had changed to 0. The rest had saved ok, it was just the injury type that went back to 0.

Edited by emcnally

Hi Ty,

The newly updated official roster came out this morning and I was trying to work on AAA player names and got this when tryingh to change a name.

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.

at System.IO.__Error.EndOfFile()

at System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)

at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt16()

at MLB2K10RosterEditor.Form1.savebox_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3603 (GDR.050727-3600)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

MLB2K10 Roster Editor

Assembly Version: 1.0.3756.25699

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3603 (GDR.050727-3600)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll

msvcm90

Assembly Version: 9.0.30729.4148

Win32 Version: 9.00.30729.4148

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/WinSxS/x86_Microsoft.VC90.CRT_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.4148_x-ww_d495ac4e/msvcm90.dll

System.Windows.Forms

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.

any ideas?

Hi Ty,

The newly updated official roster came out this morning and I was trying to work on AAA player names and got this when tryingh to change a name.

any ideas?

I'll look into it. Did you get this error the first time you changed a name with the new roster?

Were you using version 0.25 of the Roster Editor?

I'll look into it. Did you get this error the first time you changed a name with the new roster?

Were you using version 0.25 of the Roster Editor?

yes it was the first time with the new version of the editor .25

Edited by emcnally

Why can't I find the new players added from the offical 2K Roster ?

ex: Athletics Tyson Ross , Braves Jason Heyward , Cubs James Russell etc.........

I use the latest 0.25 editor , but I don't see them in their team . :search:

Why ? Could you help me solve this problem ?

Why can't I find the new players added from the offical 2K Roster ?

ex: Athletics Tyson Ross , Braves Jason Heyward , Cubs James Russell etc.........

I use the latest 0.25 editor , but I don't see them in their team . :search:

Why ? Could you help me solve this problem ?

I'm working on it. The new players were added in the spots that I thought were used for bullpen catchers and batboys.

version 0.26 done. Click my signature, then click the download link.

changes:

Injury type is now viewable/saveable in the editor. For the time being it's a number from 0 to 16383.

You can once again see the people that are in slots 3808-4050. (you could see them in version 0.10) 2K's latest official roster has some players in these slots. Previously, I thought these slots were possibly used for bullpen catchers and ballboys.

I had to do some minor reworking of the names editing. I wasn't reading/writing jersey names for players in slots 3808 - 4050 because in the original roster they all had 00 00 00 00 for the link to their jersey name. Now, some have 00 00 00 00 and some are linked to a name.