Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first sig, and most probably my last sig. I needed a sig, and don't really wanna wait around for 59fifty to do his work, and I don't really wanna bother him. I've spent over 34 hours in the last 5 days replaying FF7, so I figured, this would be most natural.

You may have guessed it, yes this was made in paint, and the font is from Microsoft Word, I don't really wanna download Gimp or Photoshop for 1 sig, so I just put this together.

I don't think it's great, it's no comparison to the stuff that people put on this site, but I made it, so I will wear it proudly. Just figured I should share. :D

finalfantasyom9.png

OK, 59...I am gonna steal the Wright one on the page before...thanks a whole bunch. :D

EDIT: I just noticed that it says 59Fifty in the right corner...is there any chance you could get rid of that?

I put yer name on it in a minute;) first i'm going to eat :popcorn:

Hey, I haven't posted here much because I've been busy with school, and since getting PS, I have had to basically start all over on making sigs.Here's my latest, comments?

RandyJohnson.png

And if you want, i'll take requests.

Great Signature...

Can you please make a new one like "The Big Unit is back @ home in Arizona" or so ? YOu can change the text if you like, when you have a better speech about it!!!

Hope you can help me!!! :)

Sac51

If I made a sig like that, the Gatorade shower would be the only image, covering up most of the background. I'd leave Troy out of it since he's not on Florida. Also needs a border.

Figured I'd keep Mr. Heisman since it reminds of one of my favorite plays from the game - and Everett helmetless doesn't have the full effect without ol' Troy standing there ready to take it. :D

Probably does need a border and you're probably right about the Gatorade. Too lazy to go back and mess around with it though - maybe if I'm bored some night. I appreciate the pointers though.