Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is bullshit i've asked for a sig nicely yet no one has responded or even attempted to make one.. thx anyways.. btw nice **** sigs.. sucks i cant have one.

I don't make sigs for people here anymore because the one time I did, the person hasn't used it yet, so why should I spend my time making a sig for someone who won't even use it?

This is bullshit i've asked for a sig nicely yet no one has responded or even attempted to make one.. thx anyways.. btw nice **** sigs.. sucks i cant have one.

I went back to Dec. 26, and didn't see any request from you. Perhaps you should get your attitude in check and ask politely.

It looks OK. I've noticed that all the sigs you make are the maximum size. Maybe making smaller ones would make them better. I'm thinking the Reyes sig would look much better with only 2 of those images. Also, I think the 2 outside pictures could be worked into the background better.

It looks OK. I've noticed that all the sigs you make are the maximum size. Maybe making smaller ones would make them better. I'm thinking the Reyes sig would look much better with only 2 of those images. Also, I think the 2 outside pictures could be worked into the background better.

I'm used too 475 x 125, maybe i'll try 400 x 100 later:P