MVP Mods 2005 Team Draft

Kccitystar

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn..somebody should've told me all that time and research wasn't really modding.

If you don't think doing rosters is modding, then you haven't done them...or you haven't done them right.

GH

I think he is talking about .sav only rosters, you know the ones that use your DAT rosters makes a few trades and then releases the roster as their own work.

Thanks :D... but apparently, the 'almighty' management is not accepting new nominees.

I haven't forgotten you. You will be on the Mod Squad team. I still have to go through the roster. You definitely deserve a spot.

I'm working on some other issues right now so it might be a few days before I can get to this.

Damn..somebody should've told me all that time and research wasn't really modding.

If you don't think doing rosters is modding, then you haven't done them...or you haven't done them right.

GH

I wasnt talking about you. please understand.im talking about the people such as myself who base their rosters off of someone's .mbe file and slap together trades and then upload it. what you and jpup do is modding.

The Fanatics still need 2 more members, both to play back-up roles, we also need Guest to get on here and sign-up for a back-up role (then our prelim roster will be complete).

if all else fails, do a member list sorted my post totals and pick the two users with the most posts that are not on a team. And if they do not respond make up real crappy stats for them

Howdy folks. Thanks for making me a part of this. A new Oriole Park will be be a major priority for me when the game is released!

As for position/stats:

2B/SS

Weight: 155

Height: 5-7

Hair: Brown

Skin: White

Bats: Right

Throws: Right

Speedster on the basepaths

Good defense

Solid contact hitter not much power - Think Brian Roberts

• 3 weeks later...